This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gringo

polishing off with a karcher
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:58:29 pm »
A new one for me, finished windows on customers today wfp that is, crossed the street started on neighbours house and in reflection of window I can see him hoovering all downstairs windows with karcher thingy, was going to go back and explain he would be affecting quality of clean, but he's not a moaning type good as gold paid up made us a brew when I did them, so I smiled to myself and carried on, anyone else had this, prob say something next time or wait till he says there are marks on the windows and I'll say yeh you plant pot you did them

Your Choice w/c

Re: polishing off with a karcher
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:04:51 pm »
The Karchers will be taking over the window cleaning world.Dont even think about price increases this year.You will be replaced ha ha

ARWindows

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:12:48 pm »
The same thing happened to me, best to explain to let them dry naturally because karchers can leave lines on glass. To be fair should have left them one of my wfp explanation notes.

paul ette

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:16:33 pm »
Yep had exactly the same, before I'd finished she had the window Hoover out lol

SeanK

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 08:16:31 pm »
Shouldn't be a problem as he's only hovering off pure.

LWC

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:46 am »
I had one bloke come out with a squeege on a stick and said "this is the bit i hate that you leave them wet" and began to squeege off the water. He was a complete muppet tho.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 07:56:27 am »
I only have the "sill wipers" worst of it is sometimes we havent even finished the house and out they come.

No we just wipe em on two or three houses.