This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig downey

Gutter vac canvassing
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:27:23 pm »
Hi all, I'm new on here an this is my first new topic, I'm a gardener normally, but looking to add gutter vac as a service, especially over the winter months.  My question, what's the best way to get customers for this type of work?  Was considering leaflets or door knocking, is it an easy thing to sell door to door?  Never done and door knocking but I have faith in the gutter vac system so should have confidence when speaking, any advice or how to word it would be great, thanks

Mist A Bit

Re: Gutter vac canvassing
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:53:44 am »
The first step would be to inform your gardening customers of this service and get them familiar with prices etc. Have some leaflets done and post them also but in shop window ect. I'm not much of a door knocker so I use leaflets. I get about 1 or 2 jobs in every 200 leaflets delivered

Craig downey

Re: Gutter vac canvassing
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 08:04:07 am »
Thanks, mentioned to a few garden customers and get yes replays, that's what made me think it might well work, will get some leaflets done and see how I goes, need to get a decent set up now! That's not cheap.

Thanks again