This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cliff perkins

gutter poles
« on: January 26, 2014, 03:00:37 pm »
how high do you go with your poles.
i have 6 lengths at 1.5 meters each that are ally.
i recently tried doing some flats with them all and had to extend my arms right up to try and reach.
i found the poles quite heavy and awkward to use at this height.also when you get blockages i usually lower the lot to the floor in 1 downward movement to unblock the end then lift the whole lot up again,which is quite heavy doing this time after time.

i know there are carbon poles and how high is it safely to work with carbon vs aluminium

regards
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

supernova77

Re: gutter poles
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 03:16:13 pm »
Cliff,

I've used alloy poles before and x3 2 meter sections were heavy enough at full stretch - especially when having to reach over conservatories etc...

I recently bought x6 2 meter carbon sections... They are brilliant - I will never use alloy poles again!

Andy  ;)

windiewasher

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 05:16:48 pm »
Cliff,

I've used alloy poles before and x3 2 meter sections were heavy enough at full stretch - especially when having to reach over conservatories etc...

I recently bought x6 2 meter carbon sections... They are brilliant - I will never use alloy poles again!

Andy  ;)
isit possible to use superlite modular poles as gutter poles?
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 05:59:10 pm »
What do you mean Smithy?