This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jk999

sills
« on: January 22, 2014, 11:58:59 am »
Does anyone go up the ladder to clean sills every now and then , I have noticed some off my sills dont seam to clean properly  so im thinking off doing them to keep customers happy

Mike #1

Re: sills
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 02:14:43 pm »
Technique my friend and spend just a little more time on sills . I see some lads just give a quick run over with brush and i think to myself what a wonderful world .

Those sills must be darn dirty  :D . Mike :D

Avo

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 02:20:08 pm »
Pinch a corner of microfibre cloth in the top clamp of ur pole and drape the rest over the brushhead wipe clean job done "boom"  ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 04:59:15 pm »
Brush head plays a big part too.

What do you use jk999?

Anyone who uses a gardiner a extreme brush cannot clean sills properly in my opinion. I switched to a dual trim flocked and finding it does a great job.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Positivity

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 05:06:21 pm »

What do you use jk999?

Anyone who uses a gardiner a extreme brush cannot clean sills properly in my opinion. I switched to a dual trim flocked and finding it does a great job.
I'd say anyone who doesn't use a sill brush can't either!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Stir - Stir - Wind up - Wind up-  won't be long before someone hates me a little bit more! ;D ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 05:24:25 pm »

What do you use jk999?

I'd say anyone who doesn't use a sill brush can't either!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Stir - Stir - Wind up - Wind up-  won't be long before someone hates me a little bit more! ;D ;D

Lol  ;)

No point cleaning the sills well if you can't do a good job in the glass. I don't like the sill brushes. Lol.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

jk999

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 05:52:40 pm »
Just ordered two ionic brushes one commercial brush and the black ones they have. Gonna see what they are like

PoleKing

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 05:55:54 pm »
Just ordered two ionic brushes one commercial brush and the black ones they have. Gonna see what they are like

On what pole? If an extreme or SLX, it'll feel very heavy on domestic...
They are great brushes though. Both of them.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ascjim

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 06:05:04 pm »
you might as well trad the glass

Mike #1

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 06:18:43 pm »
Been using Xtreme brushes since they came out no complaints at all i use the medium mixed .

Got one of the new brushes yesterday not used it yet but crazy looking inner bristles . Mike

jk999

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 06:35:59 pm »
Don't mind it being a bit heavier.  I'm using the blue n black Gardiner brushes at mo they are ok for first few months but the inner bristles go funny after a while  so I'm gonna try something different and I use the slx 25 n slx 22

Mike #1

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 06:38:52 pm »
Blue inner bristled brushes have only been out about 2 weeks gow come you have been using them for months . Mike

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Blue inner bristled brushes have only been out about 2 weeks gow come you have been using them for months . Mike

Black and blue bristles been out months.

This is why we pick work up from lazy wfp guys.

We show the customer now the sill brush.

Took another nice job from a competitor today. Missing windows on a regular basis. Tut tut.