Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

boshravie

Hydra master
« on: March 19, 2006, 06:29:42 pm »
hi guys!
Has any body used one of these?
And what you think of it?

Best Regards
Bosh

lee_gundry

Re: Hydra master
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 06:44:32 pm »
EXCELLENT TOOL

Lee G
cumbria

carpetclean

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 06:57:32 pm »
i have one and find them fantastic well worth the money. nick holman has borrowed mine a few times and has  decided to buy one. if you look on the another forum site you will see the photos of a black top that he did and the results using this machine
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 07:20:09 pm »
Would it make any sense to have DriMaster for domestic market?
Regards,
Arthur

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 08:56:42 pm »
No but got an rx20, think it will work with your machine as per as per carpetclean think you may have to change water more often but you would any way.

Nick put his hands in pocket think he will be on the tap more often. ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

lee_gundry

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 10:12:57 pm »
use mine for the domestic market.

Lee G
cumbria

BRSL

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 10:59:04 pm »
Top tool

Ideal for the domestic market as the drying times are excalent

JAmes
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

carpetclean

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 06:21:08 am »
rdm is designed for the domestic market trust me they are good and craig at hydromaster is a good man
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

carpetclean

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 06:23:29 am »
changing water with the rdm. its true it uses a lot of water and this is why i decided to to buy a perfect heat and get the motors upgraded so i can use the rdm to my hearts content. again i mention nick holman who has borrowed my rdm and decided to buy one
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 08:26:25 am »
changing water with the rdm. its true it uses a lot of water and this is why i decided to to buy a perfect heat and get the motors upgraded so i can use the rdm to my hearts content. again i mention nick holman who has borrowed my rdm and decided to buy one

carpetclean,
Could you say more about upgraded motors.
Tank you,
Arthur

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 09:10:58 am »
excellent for the domestic market, carpets dry in less than one hour now matter how many times you go over the same area with the solution trigger held down!! thats the beauty of a jetless system.

Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

carpetclean

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:25 pm »
arthur regarding the upgraded motors the perfect heat is balanced with the cfm and water lift to give excellent drying times. its great with the wand and the hand tools but i want to use my rdm which is not meant for that particular system so the upgrade will give me extra water lift and allow me to use the rdm i hope !!
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

boshravie

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 06:01:39 pm »
Hi guys.

Many thanks for all your posts.
I was talking to one of the hydro master guys in CARPEX show about this specific tool, and he said that we can borrow the tool any time we want to see how it will work and if it will suit us.
Now that is fantastic confident on their behalf, because not many companies I have come a cross that said we can borrow their machine to see how it will work.
What I like to know if this tool will work with recycling water of C.F.R.
If it does we will defiantly buy one.

Once again many thanks for your posts.

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2006, 06:20:46 pm »
To me DriMaster and CFR machine is a “perfect duo” because: DriMaster delivers a great result, faster drying times and I presume there is a low risk of over wetting the carpet, but it consumes a lot of water.  So if you are a porty user the CFR machine is a must, as it uses recycled water.

HydroMaster representative told me at the show that DriMaster does not require more than 300psi and it will work with CFR machine.  CFR representative (maybe he was pretending to be???) told me at the show that DriMaster would not work with their machine.  So I left show really confused.

I am thinking of buying CFR at the end of the next month, DriMaster looks to me as a very attractive tool.  So hopefully I will soon hear from you guys whether the "duo" is “perfect”

Kind regards,
Arthur

lee_gundry

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2006, 06:28:01 pm »

HydroMaster representative told me at the show that DriMaster does not require more than 300psi
Arthur

arthur

you are quite right,i have cleaned the most dirtiest filthy carpets with no more than 250psi.

1 test i did do was to place the rdm on a wilton area rug,clean same area holding unit still for approx 5 mins @ approx 400psi,turned rug over backing compleaty dry.

ideal for belgian wiltons.

Lee G
cumbria

stevegunn

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 06:36:02 pm »
Martin told us at the show it can be used with a portable 100psi.I believe Nick used it with a prochem portable.

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:59 pm »
Yes i did Steve, well a 135 but carpetclean has used it with a 100psi its a great piece of kit but does eat up a lot of water hence the cfr approach they seem perfect(excuse the Pun) together,

Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

carpetclean

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 10:30:22 pm »
for your imformation the rdm will clean just as well with 100 psi as it will with 300 or 500 it does not rely on psi and yes it will work with the cfr sustem and tomorrow i will get my cfr back with the upgraded motors and i will report my finding. but nick and i tested it with the cfr when i first got it and it worked ok but i think the extra water lift will be better.
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed