Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rice

vac turbo head supplier
« on: March 18, 2006, 10:30:44 pm »
where can I buy a vac turbo head to attache to my portable,as Iwant to avoid draging a seperate vac upright in to houses. Preferably with as wide a head as posssible.

RICE.

stains-away

Re: vac turbo head supplier
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 11:04:54 pm »
I use asbys dry vac kit and find it quite good, its about 12" wide, think most of the big manufacturers have one in their product range

mark_roberts

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:28:46 pm »
Ive one I dont use.  Its the ashbys one.  If you want it I'll sell it to you.

Got the turbo tool and the dustdowner.

Mark

rice

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 01:07:23 am »
I have an ashbys myself but it`s just too small.I need to find something a bit wider to speed
things up a bit.

thanks for the offer and info.
RICE.   

carpetclean

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 07:21:01 am »
saw the sebo one at carpex but ordered it through solutions as its cheaper £22 can get extension hose as well same price
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

rice

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 08:28:09 am »
CARPET CLEAN; Is this the sebo duo or is it a turbo vac head.
many thanks
RICE

Kev Loomes

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 09:09:00 am »
where can I buy a vac turbo head to attache to my portable,as Iwant to avoid draging a seperate vac upright in to houses. Preferably with as wide a head as posssible.

RICE.

You can buy the turbo head direct from Alltec, there about £60.00 + vat approx. If your going to use it with your porty then you should use a connector that connects direct to it (to the vac & solution hose) that wil suck in the water at the same time as you are hoovering - wet soil then goes to the waste tank. This is necessary as sucking up only dry soil could damage your vac motors. The only drawback you use water that you want to clean with too - just fill it right up!

The connector isnt cheap, and to be honest I just use the sebo to vacuum now. Although thinking about it you will get much more suction power using the porty :o

rice

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 11:37:22 am »
FORMULA6
I already have an ashbys attachment and my porti is a CFR so there`s no problem with wasting water, i`ll give ALLTEC a ring .

many thanks
RICE.

Dennis

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 11:44:23 am »

rice

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 08:54:13 pm »
DENNIS

Thanks for the info.

ERIC.