This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

hasti

Will this pick up?
« on: January 05, 2014, 08:35:49 pm »

rg1

Re: Will this pick up?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 08:53:10 pm »
So brushes hold debris and this microfibre pad doesn't  ???
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 08:57:26 pm »
I have a few wagtails and think that they are brilliant, I also love my wfp even with a swivel.  I would never of thought that combining the two was a good idea though, in fact a total waste of time.  It's comparable some to peanut butter ice cream that I had recently, I love ice cream and I love peanut butter but the two work better separately.

Simon.

hasti

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 09:22:29 pm »
The thing is, he has put his reputation on this tool, and he must of done so much tests before he put it out in the market, so it be very interesting to see if its going to be a big seller.

Jonny 87

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 09:42:05 pm »
Really don't think it looks like it scrubs very well. On maintenance cleans I think it will work, but I reckon bristles do it better.

I might be wrong. It has been known. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:49 pm »
This was discussed here a few weeks ago & my view remains the same- utter rubbish! A totally pointless creation! ::)roll ::)roll

gary999

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 09:49:25 pm »
This was discussed here a few weeks ago & my view remains the same- utter rubbish! A totally pointless creation! ::)roll ::)roll

For once i have to agree with you ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »

For once i have to agree with you ;D

Nae, hold on a minute, have you been drinking? ;D

hasti

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 10:13:02 pm »

Never Rubbish anything until you tried it  :)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 10:22:41 pm »

Never Rubbish anything until you tried it  :)

Some things are SO far off the mark you don't even have to think about using them!! ;)

If I could be ars*d, I could write a list as long as the M1 to tell you why!