Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bennymon

alltech
« on: March 18, 2006, 06:32:32 pm »
hi folks im thinking of getting a new machine at carpex i saw the alltec advantage do any of you use it if so could you tell me if its worked well for you.i was also interested in the alltec aqua40 cheers

Re: alltech
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 06:40:35 pm »
Why would you go for alltec advantage?
Regards,
Arthur

stu_thomson

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 07:20:57 pm »
Better to go for a more powerful pump machine. 135psi as is the advantage is old hat now, apparrently alltec havent found a 300psi + pump that is reliable yet ???

Shame cos they are very reputable company with good cus service but their machine seems a little out of date now.

Dont like their new colour scheme either but thats me just moaning I guess :)

regards
stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

sandrew

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 07:59:58 pm »
i would go for a machine with a more powerful pump  like a ninga saw them at the show good piece of kit
andrews cleaning services

steve cardy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 08:11:06 pm »
imo you have to have good wand technique to use a 300 psi pump with 2 3 stage moters weither in series or parrell set up.I think a 2 vac set up is better balanced with 135 psi pump.

Phil Marlor

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 09:23:00 pm »

Not knocking Alltec, good company, but they seem to have problems with their pumps, I used one a while ago and also know someone who is always complaining about the power of the pump.

Pump pressure is very importaint.

Rgds
Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 12:28:09 am »
I think if you go portable then buy CFR
Regards
Arthur

carpetclean

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 07:24:41 am »
if you saw the cfr system at carpex then you know thats where to go i bought the perfect heat from karl who gives a really good service and a good deal. i got the machine the wonder wand and two cfr hand tools as well as the hand tool conversion kit for just over £3300 including vat 500 psi which can be used unlike some of the machine that cant lift the water out. karl aslo threw in chemicals
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Adrian Makel

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 07:49:35 am »
alltec are just too out of date.try something with a higher psi.all alltec have done with the advantage is basically changed its name from pro plus.

carpetcleaning4u

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 08:08:26 am »
Who are CFR  ??? any website please
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master !!

carpetclean

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 09:42:53 am »
amtech based near  brighton http://www.amtechuk.biz/
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

therapist

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 10:19:30 am »
Fascinating.............I've been extolling the virtues of the CFR machines for some time and usually got very negative feedback.

Good luck to you converts and I still maintain.........you will, or can, get as good a result as a t/m.

Don't know how the cfr is being marketted, but, when I first came accross the system, the recommended method, was ..............prespray 8-10 square metres...........aggitate with the Klanz machine.............extract with just water, preferably, warm.

Doing the above, but using dampened bonnets will also work for maintenance cleans.

cheers

rob m

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 11:02:30 am »

John Rimmer Marshall & Rimmer Ltd

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:39 am »
I have been using Allltec Machines for about seven yrs now, and whilest i agree
Chris at Alltec does try and look after you if something goes wrong, thats no consolation if your halfway through a job and the pump has pact in. I have already
sead on this forum that i have gone through Pumps in 18 months. I was so fed up
with it i took it back to them last September to there credit they altered it inside,
and reternd the machine back to me the fallowing week like new, and was not charged a penny. Everything was ok till a fortnight ago then the pump started to lose
presure and i had to change the pump head AGAIN My humble oppinion is unless
they come up with some drastic solutions to rectify these problems there sales of machines will steadily go down. I for one will not be buying annother Alltec machine.

Take Care John

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 11:26:14 am »
Sorry that should have read gone through 3 pumps in 18 months.

Take Care John

carpetclean

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 11:50:27 am »
I have been using Allltec Machines for about seven yrs now, and whilest i agree
Chris at Alltec does try and look after you if something goes wrong, thats no consolation if your halfway through a job and the pump has pact in. I have already
sead on this forum that i have gone through Pumps in 18 months. I was so fed up
with it i took it back to them last September to there credit they altered it inside,
and reternd the machine back to me the fallowing week like new, and was not charged a penny. Everything was ok till a fortnight ago then the pump started to lose
presure and i had to change the pump head AGAIN My humble oppinion is unless
they come up with some drastic solutions to rectify these problems there sales of machines will steadily go down. I for one will not be buying annother Alltec machine.

try the amtech machines theur back up is second to none
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 12:02:29 pm »
Thanks Pete thats just what i was thinking of doing,

Take Care John

boshravie

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 01:47:40 pm »
Once used it , you fall in love with it for the rest of your working life. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Neil Grainger

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 03:42:57 pm »
What you need to do is ask some of the senior cleaners what they use, I know that Paul Pearce use's Advantages for his cleaning business. Its not just because he does their Training before anyone starts.

200 PSI pump was removed because of reliability problems and the 135psi pump was put back in and has resolved it. 135 not as powerful but machines does work well and looks miles better than some of the other machines such as the Ninja and Scorpion. Unfortunatley this does matter to customers as image does count as well.

Spoke with Chris at Carpex about this and he has said that they are working on an Upgrade for the pump. They do need to get a move on though and get this resolved.

Over to you Alltec, Robert stop selling Fastrack and get your machines going again as people are stating to knock your products in a big way.

I use one and have had no problems and am happy with it. Lots of different views on products because of who people are aligned to politicly.

CFR500 does look good though and cant wait to try it. Only wish they would stop using that molded plastic as it looks so rubbish after a few months

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 05:46:12 pm »
I agree with you up to a point Neil, the 200psi pump as far as i know was never
introdused becouse if it had i would have wanted it. Instead like you sead the
135 psi was put in, were i disagree with you is when you say it sorted the problem out, as i know from my own exp it did not. And my main gripe with Alltec
now is wye has it taken so long for this to sink through. Could it be ( and this is were i comepleatly agree with you ) that like you say Robert Sounders has had other things on his mind. Not much point in paying over £3,000 on fastrack if
when you get the work you have to start praying that the machine is going to work ok is it. And that is wye as i have already sead my next machine will not be an Alltec.

Take Care John