This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve H

4 foot pole
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:19:45 pm »
Hi Chaps,
Anyone got a link or info on where to get a short 4 foot or similar water fed pole from. I'm looking for a cheapish pole for doing bungalows or houses where its tight down the side of the house.
Plus it will be lighter than carrying a 30 foot pole around when its not needed.
Thanks in advance guys.
Steve
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

mufcglen

Re: 4 foot pole
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »

ben M

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:21:56 pm »
do you have a 30ft for your everyday pole?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 05:24:34 pm »
Steve H

We have a few poles coming up for sale and i am pretty sure there is a clx 4 the one linked above.

They are all Gardiner poles ranging from clx 4 right the way through to an extreme 47

If the clx4 interests you i can ask what we will have for sale :)

ben M

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:34:21 pm »
Steve H

We have a few poles coming up for sale and i am pretty sure there is a clx 4 the one linked above.

They are all Gardiner poles ranging from clx 4 right the way through to an extreme 47

If the clx4 interests you i can ask what we will have for sale :)
what else are you selling?

rosskesava

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 07:31:40 pm »
Buy any cheap Unger trad pole and a wfp connector.

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=75_15&product_id=3031

If you hunt around you can buy those a lot cheaper. Mine cost about a fiver but I can't remember where I got it from.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 07:45:45 pm »

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=75_15&product_id=3031

If you hunt around you can buy those a lot cheaper. Mine cost about a fiver but I can't remember where I got it from.
a clx4 is 40 quid,come on, no need to buy something else to save few pennies, silly imo

rosskesava

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 07:49:01 pm »
a clx4 is 40 quid,come on, no need to buy something else to save few pennies, silly imo

You have a point. Why save about £35 when you can buy from Gardiners.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 08:20:02 pm »

your connector is already £12.50 without the delivery, how can you save £35?

Dave Willis

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 09:35:49 pm »
Have you tried China?

CleanClear

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 09:50:17 pm »
Hi Chaps,
Anyone got a link or info on where to get a short 4 foot or similar water fed pole from. I'm looking for a cheapish pole for doing bungalows or houses where its tight down the side of the house.
Plus it will be lighter than carrying a 30 foot pole around when its not needed.
Thanks in advance guys.
Steve

Buy a bucket and sponge and use your arm. Fill the bucket with pure water.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 10:16:30 pm »

a fool and their money are easily parted.

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 10:23:49 pm »

Ross paid about a fiver for his though if you bothered to read properly  ::)roll ;)

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 10:43:36 pm »
Steve, do you know any cleaners local to you with busted or knackered old poles you can cut down and recycle ? thats what i usually do.
you could even make one from a £7 decorators pole and a bentley brush, even a wooden broom handle would do at that length  ;D
(you may not look as pro or feel as superior as some other forum members though , but at the ned of the day you are just cleaning a window ffs  :D)

ben M

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 10:46:36 pm »

Ross paid about a fiver for his though if you bothered to read properly  ::)roll ;)
yes probably 10 years ago, if you find one a £5,let me know  ;)

ben M

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 10:48:57 pm »

if you are tight it is your problem,not mine, i like to have good equipment to do a good work!

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 11:01:36 pm »

if you are tight it is your problem,not mine, i like to have good equipment to do a good work!
and if you are so stupid as to spend £40 on a 4 ft pole and feel the need to knock others constantly for suggesting anything less, then thats your problem, now do one  :-*

ben M

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 11:19:21 pm »

and if you are so stupid as to spend £40 on a 4 ft pole and feel the need to knock others constantly for suggesting anything less, then thats your problem, now do one  :-*
;D

landy2

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 11:44:39 am »
Hello I have got 2 new streamline poles make a offerfor one I am in Stockport

Mitchellmoxo

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 11:31:41 pm »
I got an xtel 4ft with vikan brush £30 plus shipping if u want it?

Mitch 07549526162