Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Robin Ray

Re: Advice
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 05:14:59 pm »
Dont worry about it. Your not pinching work even if they had another carpet cleaner before.

No one owns customers. They make a choice

If any one feels threatened by other carpet cleaners doing the job cheaper then they are going after the wrong customers.

With regard to your original question not everything comes out. However as has been stated get some training in. I come from a window cleaning background and still have a window cleaning round I have found carpet cleaning is not something which can be picked up like window cleaning. Courses are not that expensive and you will learn more than you think. Training gives you confidence, gives you a structured way of tackling problems, and you will have much better results meaning more referrals and more business.

kempy

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »
Cheers Robin ,
I told them I'd get back to them after some advice , what would you suggest is the best way of trying to remove it or fade it .

Thanks

Robin Ray

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 10:58:06 pm »
At this point I think I would first thoroughly flush with plain water the treat with some prochem pro stain. If that was no good then I may try some dye X or dye gone or possibly some prochem oxibrite mixed with fibre shampoo. Having said that though its really difficult to say without having a look, any one of those things may remove colour from the carpet.

If you would like an other opinion, you seem to use prochem chems, so prochem have a technical help desk. If you describe the problem to them and what you have tried so far they will advise what you could try next. They will probably  also try to sell you a training course. ;D

Rob

kempy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 06:43:56 pm »
Cheers
Great advice thanks

clive ware

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 06:52:52 pm »
Kempy, if its a wool carpet, it`s very likely that a yellow stain wont come out.