Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JetVac Cleaning

Honda pressure washer
« on: December 30, 2013, 11:58:42 pm »
Honda gc160 petrol pressure washer in full working order. Open to sensible offers!

russ_clark

Re: Honda pressure washer
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »
How old? serviced? with lance , hose,etc. have you owned from new?
give me a clue what you are after for it?
Russ

JetVac Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 07:21:19 pm »
I bought it 3 years ago from a guy who had it from new to wash his coaches but never used it and it didn't even have a scratch or dirty mark on it so I believed him 100%. I have used it for about a year before upgrading it for a large diesel pramac. It was only used on driveways and has never been run for longer than about 3 hours at a time. When I upgraded it I had the oil changed by town and country pressure washers and then just stored it so that I had a spare machine! I'm only selling it to use the cash to buy a set of gutter vac poles and the machine comes with a length of hose and if I get the right price for it I will supply a lance aswell. I would like to get £295 with hose and lance

russ_clark

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 11:48:37 am »
Thanks for your prompt reply David.
I don't really know what it is worth to be honest so I will do some research on it.
I may pop along and have a look at it as your pretty local to me, if that is in order.
Perhaps you could drop me a call/text to see when convenient.
My number is 07760177987
Thanks
Russ