This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mac74

V-lite Aqaudaptor advice wanted
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:41:20 pm »
Thinking of getting a couple of these to go on my slx's. Are they any good? i already have the pole 2 v-lite fixings, then the standard angle necks 2 go on the v-lite's, then finally onto the heavy but great vikan sill brushes. But i was looking on the top of the v-lite and was a bit concerned with the design of the outlet nozzle, as it looks a bit vulnerable to me, whilst your working??? Even if u tilted it 2 one side or the other 4 protection, CAN this be easily broken off? and if so is the whole thing fooked, or can the part be replaced? Plus i also hang my poles inside the van and one of the hooks (which i dont wana move), is at the brush head. Cheers m

kempy

Re: V-lite Aqaudaptor on a slx?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 07:43:19 pm »
I have 4 on my 2x on my China Classic poles & 2 on my 25ft and 30ft slx's

Go for it I'd say

tench0771

Re: V-lite Aqaudaptor advice wanted
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:23:09 pm »
ive got the vlite aqua dapter tghere ace well wrth the money u wont regeret it

mac74

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 11:05:54 pm »
Thanks lads 4 the above, BUT can the outlet nozzle at top of it be broken/snapped off easily? and if so, do u know if can it be replaced or fixed, or is it a molded plastic outlet? As i want 2 order a couple online 2moro. Thanks m

tench0771

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 11:08:19 pm »
ive banged mine about loads an its fine there very dureable m8

steven 1

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 11:54:20 pm »
Thanks lads 4 the above, BUT can the outlet nozzle at top of it be broken/snapped off easily? and if so, do u know if can it be replaced or fixed, or is it a molded plastic outlet? As i want 2 order a couple online 2moro. Thanks m
Hi mac,
If it breaks, relax i will send you a new one :).
Steven.

mac74

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 11:59:28 pm »
Hi mac,
Steven.
OK thanks steven, ive just put in a order for 2 of them, any idea on delivery 2 uk mainland? cheers m

Spruce

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 05:53:56 am »
Hi mac,
Steven.
OK thanks steven, ive just put in a order for 2 of them, any idea on delivery 2 uk mainland? cheers m

next year  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)