This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary999

Re: Confusing topics that get posted on here
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2013, 04:21:58 pm »
again like i said he just gotcarried away with defending himself
and let a few on here who are only allowed out at weekends get
to him.

I personally have no issue with any suppliers poles...i make my
own..but dont worry i dont intend to sell them

would want some of you geting your knickers in atwist ;D

ben M

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2013, 06:30:03 pm »

Reply to Gary:
 ??? No that's exactly how I see it. He wants to import his poles and fit Gardiners bits to them because he likes their goosenecks, brushes and hose.
Which bit have I got wrong and 'know it'?

kempy has a real dislike about the clamps and refuses all offers of help but insists on complaining about them, Alex has offered to take the pole off his hands and inspect it. kempy won't let him.

My own feelings are it's most likely worn out.

We are talking about two people here Kempy the complainer and Windiwasher who hints at importing and selling. Both have Gardiners poles and both are pushing their Chinese import. However, compairing prices of probably inferior poles to Gardiners is probably not a good idea.

not looking for a dispute here with this one...but if i remember correctly
somebody other than kempy put up a post about buying chinese poles
asked for any info.

Kempy replied as he had bought a couple...was happy with the saving
he had made and preffered the clamp type,alex gardiner offered help
which he declined as he was happy with what he had

he made abundantly clear he had no issue with gardiners or their
products it was just a personal choice.

He was then roundly attackedpointlessly by all who want bear alex
gardiners children(the man must be terrified to go out with all the stalkers)
plus the halfwit frenchman Bendover ;D

unfortunately kempy decided to defend himself,instead of ignoring
idiots,which got bendover a little excited.

It all got a bit silly and i verbally slapped old bendover round a little

thats the gist of it ;D

The windiewasher situation i havent got a clue about

Hope this helps ;)

^^^^

Kempy's little dog is back  ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2013, 06:49:50 pm »
haven't read all the Kempy posts, so can't comment, but I do know him from years of posting on another forum and a more genuine guy and helpful person I have known and I would take him at his word before some on here.

and I trust gary 999 has read it right on this forum as he tends to get things right as well as do a few others

ben M

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2013, 06:51:35 pm »
haven't read all the Kempy posts, so can't comment, but I do know him from years of posting on another forum and a more genuine guy and helpful person I have known and I would take him at his word before some on here.

and I trust gary 999 has read it right on this forum as he tends to get things right as well as do a few others
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D pmsl

gary999

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2013, 07:15:21 pm »
i see old bendover is chicken choking again :)

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2013, 07:45:00 pm »
By all means as you know you do not have to answer this question, but IMO, alot of this debate has come about from 'GPS's' refusal to do business with Windiewash!

SO THE QUESTION IS= How much of the heavily discounted pole hose did you try and buy?

windiewasher

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2013, 08:22:22 pm »
By all means as you know you do not have to answer this question, but IMO, alot of this debate has come about from 'GPS's' refusal to do business with Windiewash!

SO THE QUESTION IS= How much of the heavily discounted pole hose did you try and buy?

1x12 metres of hose for my pole,doesn't matter I got some from pure freedom.Much better customer service from them.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

rosskesava

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2013, 08:38:51 pm »

1x12 metres of hose for my pole,doesn't matter I got some from pure freedom.Much better customer service from them.

You mean they actually let you buy some without exchanging emails first?

;D
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

windiewasher

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 08:48:40 pm »

You mean they actually let you buy some without exchanging emails first?

;D
no I could ring them up and ask them for the order and they had it ready with the other bits I collected too
Total £  so far.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2013, 08:53:48 pm »
I was wrong then! Im OUT of this topic then!   ::)roll

windiewasher

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2013, 09:01:27 pm »
I was wrong then! Im OUT of this topic then!   ::)roll
thats ok mate.
im not having a go at you m8.
But I have to laugh how some make assumptions and hurl the abuse on this forum.
Total £  so far.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2013, 09:20:17 pm »
I had made that assumption. Apologies.

windiewasher

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2013, 09:32:23 pm »
I had made that assumption. Apologies.
thats fine mate,you asked a question not like the rest,they add 2 and 2 and come up with 100.
Total £  so far.

kempy

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2013, 10:04:20 pm »
Hi , just read all this post and I'm amazed . Gary 999 thanks for posting some good replies .
I'm a window cleaner that uses several suppliers , my poles are made up from several suppliers .
I have no hidden agenda
I bought from China after good advice from KevC as I couldn't afford £600+ for a 45 ft pole .
So I used my own initive , my own keypad and communicated and bought some poles through my research and decision making .
Very happy
Paid all the Taxes , probably 20% of the full price as this was declared through the postage company . Not me .
Reference the Gardiners clamps - as you all know I think their terrible in operation , but great for longevity of your old poles . I PERSERVERE with them on my slx 30ft pole . As for Alex Gardiner the offer to take my pole was nice of him but not required . I fitted them right , used the loctite superseded bolts that he sent me and still the operation of them disappoints me . My thoughts and opinion .
I buy regular from Gardiners , quick loq , cill brushes etc so I have no problem with Gardiners . I'm not the only one to dislike the operation of the clamp.
I just try and take the best stuff from various suppliers , common sense I feel and my own right to do so being the customer .
Gardiners are great suppliers and excellent custie service .

I simply bought another type of pole from another supplier and a few didn't like it and a few embraced it .

Sorry to the gardiner obsessed persons on here , I just bought a product that I felt offered me the user a better way to put water onto the window in a more " value for money " way

Amazed
A normal bloke , independent buyer
Kempy

dave0123

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2013, 11:14:18 pm »
Hi , just read all this post and I'm amazed . Gary 999 thanks for posting some good replies .
I'm a window cleaner that uses several suppliers , my poles are made up from several suppliers .
I have no hidden agenda
I bought from China after good advice from KevC as I couldn't afford £600+ for a 45 ft pole .
So I used my own initive , my own keypad and communicated and bought some poles through my research and decision making .
Very happy
Paid all the Taxes , probably 20% of the full price as this was declared through the postage company . Not me .
Reference the Gardiners clamps - as you all know I think their terrible in operation , but great for longevity of your old poles . I PERSERVERE with them on my slx 30ft pole . As for Alex Gardiner the offer to take my pole was nice of him but not required . I fitted them right , used the loctite superseded bolts that he sent me and still the operation of them disappoints me . My thoughts and opinion .
I buy regular from Gardiners , quick loq , cill brushes etc so I have no problem with Gardiners . I'm not the only one to dislike the operation of the clamp.
I just try and take the best stuff from various suppliers , common sense I feel and my own right to do so being the customer .

I simply bought another type of pole from another supplier and a few didn't like it and a few embraced it .

Sorry to the gardiner obsessed persons on here , I just bought a product that I felt offered me the user a better way to put water onto the window in a more " value for money " way

Amazed
Kempy

Out of interest what sort of price are you looking at for 45 foot pole? i really could do with one but only have hand full of jobs that i would use it on so i can't justify paying £600 odd plus vat from gardiners or facelift etc.

If you don't wish to post it here could you drop me an email voi-p@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Dave.

ben M

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2013, 11:27:48 pm »
I have no hidden agenda
Very happy

Amazed
Kempy

Out of interest what sort of price are you looking at for 45 foot pole? i really could do with one but only have hand full of jobs that i would use it on so i can't justify paying £600 odd plus vat from gardiners or facelift etc.

If you don't wish to post it here could you drop me an email voi-p@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
lol

shina

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2013, 12:56:49 pm »
I have no hidden agenda
Very happy

Amazed
Kempy

Thanks
I really dont think it is worth buying 1 pole from china, you would have to buy a batch of them to make it pay and then you would have to sell them off.
I used to buy mini motos from china and sell, it was a side line to w/c. I would buy them in quantity and make £50 a bike. It wasnt worth it. All the hassle I got was not worth the money I made. If I put the time into windows instead of dealing with china and customs then I would have been better off. I even had to come back from holiday at one point to sort problems out. Never again.
My point is that you are better of just buying from the uk with a supplier who can give you instant customer service and postage back and forth isnt costing the earth or taking a month each way.
We all say on here that its a lot of money and we have all had to pay out for the better poles but we also all say that it was worth it.

kempy

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2013, 02:38:42 pm »
Hi Stuart M
Long time since you been on the other forum is it ?
Have a good festive season

kempy

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2013, 02:41:54 pm »
That's why I bought a 18ft pole to the much needed 45ft pole .
You do need to buy at least 2 , and the money saving is in the 45ft pole .

To buy say 2x 18ft poles probably isn't a big saving

Think KevinC bought 2x 23ft and 1x18ft and is more happier than me with them , and I'm ecstatic about my 45ft pole
KevinC is buying one of them come Summer I think .

shina

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2013, 03:07:06 pm »
That's why I bought a 18ft pole to the much needed 45ft pole .
You do need to buy at least 2 , and the money saving is in the 45ft pole .

To buy say 2x 18ft poles probably isn't a big saving

Think KevinC bought 2x 23ft and 1x18ft and is more happier than me with them , and I'm ecstatic about my 45ft pole
KevinC is buying one of them come Summer I think .
I bought a 45ft and removed the sections I dont need, and use them when I need the 45ft height. Thats the best saving