This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mitchellmoxo

George question
« on: December 28, 2013, 10:27:43 am »
Hello,

Trying to set up george before i go back in the new year as the organisation of my round is terrible.

If i have a days work set up in george. Will it automatically work out the best route for the day using the postcodes you have entered for the job?

If not how would i go about doing this?

Many thanks

Total shine cleaning services

Re: George question
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:34:25 am »
Hi Mate

No it won't but you can go into system settings and then into round order and move them into the positions you want,  we actually just print a work sheet off and number the jobs with a pen down the left hand side

Graham

Mitchellmoxo

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:06:07 am »
Nice one graham thanks

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 02:05:03 pm »
i sorted all my work out last weekend after my last day at work for this year(which was last sat).its easy.just get the diary view up in jobs and chop and change to suit.

you can add whole day to list if you right click and move it to where you want it.my work is all planned out for january now.

im on course to have my best earning month ever in january and still take the last week off! ;) ;D

i use a PDA for pocket george so the day before i go back ill bluetooth hotsync my work to PDA then ill be ready for januarys onslaught of work.

im going back on the 2nd jan after 11 days off.

happy new year to you all

dazmond
price higher/work harder!