Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kempy

Re: some great poles out next week.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 06:27:57 pm »
Ummm , harsh
I love my China Pole ,

PoleKing

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 06:28:41 pm »
Right I will say looking at them they are the same as gardiners with yellow clamps.
They are all made in China.
In the past I mentioned selling poles which when I thought about it wasn't going to.
However Alex has banned me from buying anything from him unless I sign affidavit to say I will never sell poles ever,which I refused to sign.
 So from that I will be renegotiating with a supplier from China in the new year and will sell them.

Why did you change your mind in the middle & what made you want to sell poles again?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

kempy

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2013, 06:30:40 pm »
I need to replace my 2012 slx gardiner clamps soon , I've done it on my old 30ft slx with the new upgrade ones but there not very good even with the loctite bolts I got sent .
Great for stopping the spinning sections on my old slx , but the operation of the clamp not the best but I can put up with it .

Will need to buy the upgraded ones for my 2012 25ft slx but the £30 is annoying as it's not a perfect upgrade unless they have been tweaked again ??

windiewasher

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 06:33:27 pm »
Right I will say looking at them they are the same as gardiners with yellow clamps.
In the past I mentioned selling poles which when I thought about it wasn't going to.
However Alex has banned me from buying anything from him unless I sign affidavit to say I will never sell poles ever,which I refused to sign.
 So from that I will be renegotiating with a supplier from China in the new year and will sell them.

Why did you change your mind in the middle & what made you want to sell poles again?
the reason was too busy and thought carry on with Gardiner but after having orders cancelled and being tried to be forced into signing a affidavit to say I wont sell poles ever sort of tells me to do it as im not being bullied into signing anything.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

PoleKing

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 06:36:22 pm »

the reason was too busy and thought carry on with Gardiner but after having orders cancelled and being tried to be forced into signing a affidavit to say I wont sell poles ever sort of tells me to do it as im not being bullied into signing anything.

Obviously I'm not bothered either way but...
Are you just selling poles cause Alex tried to tell you, you can't?
If so, it seems a bit if a faff...?

If things have changed and you can make a few quid without any negatives-fair play to you.

oldman

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 06:39:04 pm »
There's a couple of other people on other forums/facebook etc , saying how good these poles are, and that they will be a 'game changer' and even 'best pole available'  ::)roll.
What a load of bullshyte  >:(, these so-called reviewers haven't even seen/held or used them, so how can they be making such statements   ???.

windiewasher

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 06:40:21 pm »
I have wanted to do it for a while,maybe alex has pushed me into wanting to sell poles.
I dont expect to sell thousands but a few here and there and I will be happy.
Hoping to go into it with a business partner.
Total £  so far.

PoleKing

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 06:41:46 pm »
I have wanted to do it for a while,maybe alex has pushed me into wanting to sell poles.

Fair enough.
All the best with it, Kev.

windiewasher

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 06:42:12 pm »
There's a couple of other people on other forums/facebook etc , saying how good these poles are, and that they will be a 'game changer' and even 'best pole available'  ::)roll.
What a load of bullshyte  >:(, these so-called reviewers haven't even seen/held or used them, so how can they be making such statements   ???.
All I said is they are meant to be available next week and might buy a couple and sell all my gardiner poles until I start selling my own.
Total £  so far.

windiewasher

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 06:43:51 pm »

Fair enough.
thanks Darren. There will be introductory offers on release.
Total £  so far.

robbo333

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 06:45:45 pm »

All sounds a bit odd with Alex. Is that why you have posted this topic, to get back at him?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

PoleKing

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »

Fair enough.
thanks Darren. There will be introductory offers on release.

Post me a free one.
I'll review it on here.

All the big boys are marketing the same way ;D

jarvy

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2013, 06:46:52 pm »
Me too! I will big it up for ya!  ;)
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

windiewasher

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2013, 06:49:37 pm »

All sounds a bit odd with Alex. Is that why you have posted this topic, to get back at him?
Not at all I just think its good having more poles to choose from.i hope these vlites are good,they definately look nice
Total £  so far.

robbo333

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2013, 07:02:46 pm »

Not at all I just think its good having more poles to choose from.i hope these vlites are good,they definately look nice

HANG ON!! you said you'd be buying some at the start of this topic. And now you say you hope they are good because they look nice. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOPIC!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2013, 07:14:35 pm »

With regard to the Aquadapter poles that are about to be released (and the ones currently on eBay with the same clamps) they are not the same as Gardiners, whilst they may look similar to our clamps, it would appear from examination that they do not actually work in the same way as the smart clamps (Patented technology) and so will not adjust to the pole as it wears during its life.

With regard to your other comments you & I both know exactly why we are currently not supplying you with our pole products.

windiewasher

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2013, 07:21:28 pm »

With regard to the Aquadapter poles that are about to be released (and the ones currently on eBay with the same clamps) they are not the same as Gardiners, whilst they may look similar to our clamps, it would appear from examination that they do not actually work in the same way as the smart clamps (Patented technology) and so will not adjust to the pole as it wears during its life.

With regard to your other comments you & I both know exactly why we are currently not supplying you with our pole products.
yes because I mentioned on here that I was going to sell them and then when you cancelled my order at the time wasnt going to sell them.
so you told me to sign affidavit to say I won't ever sell poles?
Is that correct Alex????
Total £  so far.

kevinc

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2013, 07:32:53 pm »
go on,windiewasher spill the whole beans about this,how can it be possible to be barred from shopping?unless you were a worried supplier of course/if so thats petty

mufcglen

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2013, 07:34:25 pm »
hi guys, i had an email back from aquadaptor with a price list but cant find it on my compute but prices where generally on par with the likes of gardiners but they was just the poles, if you wanted an aquadaptor i think they was around an extra £20 and then there was brush and swivel neck too.
i'd just send them an email of theyre website if your interested, as i say for me i couldnt wait unfortunately and went for a tried and tested clx and the fact that alex is always on the other window cleaning forum i go on and is very helpful!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2013, 07:35:42 pm »

yes because I mentioned on here that I was going to sell them and then when you cancelled my order at the time wasnt going to sell them.
so you told me to sign affidavit to say I won't ever sell poles?
Is that correct Alex????

Whilst I do not think that this is the place to discuss legal business between us, I could quote my original email to you of the 13th of December and your inability to answer it (and several other email questions) in a straightforward manner or transparent way. Are you happy for me to quote the contents of these exchanges publicly or shall we leave it at that?