This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

some great poles out next week.
« on: December 28, 2013, 08:28:03 am »
V-lite poles from aqua dapter
I will be buying some.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

kempy

Re: some great poles out next week.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 08:55:23 am »
Be good to hear a review , aqua adaptor will obviously be easily attached and I hope the clamps will be good . Got to be better than some clamps already out there .

Good for competition ?
The aqua adaptor is well engineered so the pole should be good

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 09:07:04 am »
I will be buying some.

Give us some details windie.
It's a game of three halves!

windiewasher

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 09:26:30 am »
Be good to hear a review , aqua adaptor will obviously be easily attached and I hope the clamps will be good . Got to be better than some clamps already out there .

Good for competition ?
The aqua adaptor is well engineered so the pole should be good
+1
Total £  so far.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 10:51:00 am »
Yeah, lets at least hope that something gets close- rather than just "hype"! ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 01:11:24 pm »
I will be buying some.

Why are they great?
What advantages do they have over the competition?

Michael Peterson

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »
I doubt they will but if they came with an aquadapter attached that would me me buy them

mufcglen

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 02:16:50 pm »
hi guys, as im just starting out in wfp coming from trad, ive been wrecking my mind looking for a pole these last few weeks and i had a chat with mark m and he says theyre going to be great poles and i even got the prices off aquadaptor from an email i sent and they do an option that does include the aquadaptor if you want it.
myswelf i bought an clx22 as my first starter pole as i couldnt wait any longer and from previous posts on various forums these v-poles have been coming out since oct??
my plan is to wait and see what everyone thinks of them when they do come out and i'll let the main guys be the testers for now lol and i'll stick with a reliable known branded pole like a gardiners.
will be interested though to see whats so special about these new poles that theres alot of raving going about them?

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 02:20:23 pm »
>windiewasher

Again, whats so great about them that you are going to buy "some"?
It's a game of three halves!

oldman

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 04:25:20 pm »
Seems like a marketing ploy by AquaDapter, to get a couple of guys off different forums to 'BIG-UP' the poles to gain interest for if/when they do eventually go on sale.

How can anyone state they are 'great poles' and that they'll 'buy some'....when they haven't even held them in their hands.
Obviously the poles will get positive reviews from the chosen reviewers, which is all too obvious when you read certain posts on different forums relating to these poles.
No doubt they'll get to keep these poles too....free of charge....for an honest independent opinion   ::)roll.

Bay View WCS

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 05:11:17 pm »
Seems like a marketing ploy by AquaDapter, to get a couple of guys off different forums to 'BIG-UP' the poles to gain interest for if/when they do eventually go on sale.

How can anyone state they are 'great poles' and that they'll 'buy some'....when they haven't even held them in their hands.
Obviously the poles will get positive reviews from the chosen reviewers, which is all too obvious when you read certain posts on different forums relating to these poles.
No doubt they'll get to keep these poles too....free of charge....for an honest independent opinion   ::)roll.

Cynical?
Probably

Correct?
Probably

;D ;D ;D

Personally, if they gave me a pole to review I would be perfectly honest - carp pole gets a carp review and good pole gets a good review - regardless of whether they gave me the pole to keep or not! No I don't want a free one to review lol

Integrity - sell it and you might as well sell your soul

Cheers, Tom

kempy

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 05:23:52 pm »
The VLITE won't be far different than most poles
1- carbon sections will be as light as gardiners
2- the clamps HOPEFULLY can't be much worse
3- the aqua adaptor should fit snug
4- price should be similar

So it should be a good pole
ITS ALL ABOUT THE CLAMP OPERATION AND DURABILITY , as the sections and brush will be very similar to any other top brand

DG Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 05:27:31 pm »
Aqua adapter arnt doing a very good job of marketing them if they're out soon, there's nowt on their website. ::)roll

robbo333

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 05:31:04 pm »
I can't find any information on their new poles. Can anyone point me to some website info, so I can have a look for myself?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

kempy

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 05:34:32 pm »
They have a new website that the old one should direct you to I think

robbo333

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 05:40:13 pm »

Thanks Kempy found it. Unfortunately no info on poles or pricing. Never mind!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!

oldman

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 05:45:07 pm »

Exactly......and the title of this thread is.....'Some Great Poles Out Next Week'  ::)roll

robbo333

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 05:50:51 pm »

Exactly......and the title of this thread is.....'Some Great Poles Out Next Week'  ::)roll

If I had a great pole, then I'd be telling as many people as I could how good it is; facts and figures, weights and closed lengths etc. I'd try and get as many advance sales as I could. But that's just me!

Bay View WCS

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 05:54:53 pm »

If I had a great pole, then I'd be telling as many people as I could how good it is; facts and figures, weights and closed lengths etc. I'd try and get as many advance sales as I could. But that's just me!

Yeah this post is the first I have heard of it - not a good marketing strategy - unless Kempy and WindieWasher ARE the marketing strategy  ;D ;D ;D

windiewasher

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 06:24:59 pm »
Right I will say looking at them they are the same as gardiners with yellow clamps.
They are all made in China.
In the past I mentioned selling poles which when I thought about it wasn't going to.
However Alex has banned me from buying anything from him unless I sign affidavit to say I will never sell poles ever,which I refused to sign.
 So from that I will be renegotiating with a supplier from China in the new year and will sell them.
Total £  so far.