Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Scott Taylor

Host Freestyle carpet Cleaning Machine
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:46:00 am »
FOR SALE - Host Freestyle Carpet Cleaning Machine (New Model 2011 Manufacture date)

Complete package including all items listed below and loads of extras - Used Item but in fantastic condition and well maintained – Any inspection welcome – Open to sensible offers

HOST Freestyle Dry Carpet Cleaning Machine (New model 2011)
HOST Transporter Caddy (Transporting buggy on wheels)
HOST Freestyle White (Standard) Brushes (Set of 2) in good condition
HOST Freestyle White Brush (Single x1 Spare (In very good condition)
HOST Freestyle Gold (Soft) Brushes (Set of 2) (Never been used)
HOST Freestyle Zebra (Hard) Brushes (Set of 2) (Used once from new)
Large HOST Prep Prespray (Traffic Lane booster) (Nearly full)
HOST Prep Trigger Prespray Bottle
HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning granules 13.6KG (3/4 left)
Freestyle Vacuum Hose & Attachments Inc crevice tool
HOST Small crevice brush (To clean machine)
HOST GITGO Large (Gum, Ink, Tar, Grease and oil remover) Full bottle never opened
HOST School training DVDs x3
HOST Operating Manual and instructions to use in Plastic Binder
Allen keys for HOST Freestyle
2 x HOST Complete Guide to Carpet Cleaning & Maintenance binded folders
Product catalogues/User guides/ Pricelists etc for Host & Von Schrader
Paper work and various leaflets and hand-outs given when machine was bought (Please see pics)

NB: Please note all prices were checked with HOST Head office as the normal retail price plus VAT

Below is the current price for the above if buying from new including all of the above and including VAT:

1 x HOST Freestyle Machine £3500 plus VAT = £4200

3 x Sets of HOST Brushes £189 x 3 £567 plus VAT = £680

1 x Single white HOST spare brush £95 plus VAT = £114

1 x Transporter Caddy £98.50 plus VAT = £118.20

1 x Host Large pre spray £39.06 plus VAT = £46.88

1 X HOST Gitgo Chemicals £12.60 plus VAT = £15.12

1 x Freestyle Vacuum Hose & Attachments Inc crevice tool etc £67.40 Plus VAT = £80.88

1 x ¾ Box of 13.6kg Dry Carpet Cleaning Granules RRP £60.00 NEW INC vat

Plus all the other items listed which came with the machine including manuals, Instructions, etc.

List price to buy brand new for all of the above is in the region of £5315.00 Inc VAT from HOST.

I am open to sensible offers and this machine can be inspected when the buyer comes to purchase. Also happy for the buyer to arrange a courier to be picked up.

I will accept cash, BACs or PayPal

Item location is in Bolton, Lancashire

Call or email for more information 07970294530 or info@safehandscleaning.co.uk

I have plenty of photos of all the items if you require any more.

Thank you.

Scott Taylor

Re: Host Freestyle carpet Cleaning Machine
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 11:47:12 am »
I was unable to upload photographs as they were too big. I have quite a few. Please send me an email if interested info@safehandscleaning.co.uk and I will send some to you. Thanks.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:47:21 am »
Scot, what a cracking machine these are.  One of my friends have got one.  Seen it in action too, what a brilliant job it also did!  How much are you wanting for it? 

All-Seal

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:39:49 am »
Need some idea of what price you need mate?

simonmnickson

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:39:29 pm »
Top machines
esp for agitation

I used one for 5 years solid 2/3 jobs a day never missed a beat and so easy set up too.

Mine was older model white bottom half - black bottom half looks much better too and looks mint;

remember as I said on other channel if you dont sell package Scott I would be interested in just host machine.

Scott Taylor

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:51:16 pm »
Sorry for late reply guys. My son decided to smash my iPhone this morning with his stick and now it doesn't work and I've had to make an insurance claim so not had any internet access. Amazing how much you rely on your phone. Anyhow here I am now!

All the items are in excellent condition as the picture proves. If you want more let me know.

The host freestyle retails new at £4200 inc. vat. (It's not cheap) Mine is 3 years old. The last freestyle sold on Ebay for £1800 and that was the old model not the new model. included in that is 3 pairs or brushes. Plus the spare white one and the caddy and plenty of extras. All in excellent condition.  I am honestly open to offers. There's loads of kit included which could be sold separately but I'm looking for more than £1800. The freestyle is the rolls Royce of an agitation machine costs mega money new. It also is a ready made dry carpet cleaning business. Please send an email or call for a chat. Cheers.

Scott Taylor

Darran Pryce

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 01:41:25 pm »
I would have given you 3k for it :-(