This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ben M

Re: buying poles straight out of china
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »
Oh dear , no need to question my ability to afford these poles , my prices etc
I have a 25 ft slx
And a 30ft slx

So I can afford them .

I just won't buy another yet , my China 18ft and 45ft will do me fine ,

Funny how 20 or 30 persons have emailed asking about them as there not happy with certain parts of their current poles .
i am very happy with my gardiner poles, was just curious, and it is not worth buying them  IMAO so i am out.

Dave Willis

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2013, 04:29:34 pm »
Kempy, i'm interested to know why you think your poles will outlast the Gardiner poles?

kempy

« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2013, 04:39:11 pm »
I'm not  sure if I've ever said they will out last a gardiner pole . My 2012 25ft slx has been lacquered up and the original clamps are just about had there day.

So my China pole has probably only got to last 18 months and I'll be very happy.
So to be fair I'd imagine it COULD do .

Gardiners stuff is good , good CUSTIE back up , just the clamps are not for me guys , sorry to have a opinion on this .
Sorry for opening persons eyes to another type of pole that they can decide to buy or not .
I've posted details about another product , from a different company
THATS ALL.

kempy

« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2013, 04:50:33 pm »
Well that's me done ...
I will just read on this forum from now on .
I did here of the reputation of this forum being a bit bullish and not so friendly .
Lesson learned , maybe I've been too critical at times , my fault , a little bit naive on my part .
Some things written down get read a different way to how I wanted then to be read .

C ya
Have a good Xmas

Dave Mills

« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2013, 07:44:35 pm »
Well that's me done ...
I did here of the reputation of this forum being a bit bullish and not so friendly .
Lesson learned , maybe I've been too critical at times , my fault , a little bit naive on my part .
Some things written down get read a different way to how I wanted then to be read .

C ya
Have a good Xmas

Dont let the door smack you on your backside on your way out.

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2013, 08:28:22 pm »
I often wonder if Kempy's poles were made and sold for the same price just down the road, would everyone not be scampering to buy them and sing the praise of the company who sold them.

It was a good thread in an world of commerce that is getting smaller and easier to trade in as the internet grow's.
All who have knocked him for giving out detail's of a competitive product, really are stuck in the mud sad little people.  

ben M

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2013, 08:32:57 pm »
I often wonder if Kempy's poles were made and sold for the same price just down the road, would everyone not be scampering to buy them and sing the praise of the company who sold them.

It was a good thread in an world of commerce that is getting smaller and easier to trade in as the internet grow's.
All who have knocked him for giving out detail's of a competitive product, really are stuck in the mud sad little people.  
how do you know is a competitive product, did you buy one?

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2013, 08:36:04 pm »

I think with the two guy's who are using them giving the thumb's up and the price they paid, competitive seem's relevant.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
kempys view of a slx on another forum back in feb 2009
quote "
The brush head is excellant , and the whole pole is great .It makes my day easier due to the lightness and also doing above conservatories are easier now .

Great Pole, credit to gardiners ."

kempy I believe seems to had a problem with the clamps when he broke his hand?? true kempy

;D ;D ;D

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2013, 09:00:42 pm »
Well that's me done ...

C ya
Have a good Xmas

I, for one, hope you reconsider, Kempy. I've always valued your contribution to this forum.
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2013, 09:10:43 pm »

I think with the two guy's who are using them giving the thumb's up and the price they paid, competitive seem's relevant.

What so you take the opinion of two guys over thousands upon thousands of others?

It might be a few quid cheaper but it will take more than just "two guys" to convince most people. To prove that point, how many have actually ordered one of these poles? Out of almost 1800 views, not even a handful seem to have done so?

gary999

« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2013, 10:01:05 pm »

What so you take the opinion of two guys over thousands upon thousands of others?

It might be a few quid cheaper but it will take more than just "two guys" to convince most people. To prove that point, how many have actually ordered one of these poles? Out of almost 1800 views, not even a handful seem to have done so?

actually it two opinions against maybe half dozen on this forum(this is a shock
but this forum isnt the centre of the universe)who have voiced a opposite
view.

Doesnt mean a thing.

lot of wfp cleaners in the birmingham area where i am...i have only personally
met two who have gardiners poles,the vast majority have brodex and ionics
does that make them better then

just asking out of interest...like :)

PoleKing

« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »

view.

Doesnt mean a thing.

I was Ionics all the way until I took a punt on Gardiners.
There are aspects to ionic that I prefer.
But I won't be going back.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2013, 10:31:41 pm »

view.

Doesnt mean a thing.

That depends on how many forums you use & for how long you've been about Gary. ;D

oldman

« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2013, 11:12:28 pm »

Kempy was Gardiners all the way until he took a punt on the Chinese.
There were aspects to Gardiners that Kempy preferred.
But he won't be going back.

PoleKing

« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2013, 11:17:11 pm »

Kempy was Gardiners all the way until he took a punt on the Chinese.
There were aspects to Gardiners that Kempy preferred.
But he won't be going back.

Fair point.

I would always give another pole a crack.
I really can't bear the long clamps though.
Ionic & Gardiner both do transverse clamps which I get on really well with.
I think it's good that there's the option if either depending which brand you buy.
Horses for courses and everyone is happy.

Tbh I don't get why Kempy is getting grief.
He doesn't like Gardiners clamps. So what? He can spend his money wherever he likes and was telling others his thoughts.
That's what a forum is all about in my eyes.

oldman

« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2013, 11:21:25 pm »

Think you'll find your answer when yet another company (Aquadapter) start selling their Chinese poles.

PoleKing

« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2013, 11:33:12 pm »

Think you'll find your answer when yet another company (Aquadapter) start selling their Chinese poles.

So CIU now has a Japanese Geordie and a Chinese Pole.
How very multicultural we are!

kevinc

« Reply #158 on: December 06, 2013, 01:14:43 am »
well i guess i'm the second person to use these poles! gary 999 what a star you are,you approach the idea from a different angle-you are happy with what you use but are open to ideas(don't ever forget that mate)just because we found something different from the usual stuff you find in the uk we get grief over it because it doesn't fall within the "guidelines"on this forum,it has long been known to the forum community as a one brand forum,so it would be very unlikely that any new suggested idea would at least be considered,god some of you slate the idea but the amount of money you claim you earn per day you have nothing to lose by trying one,yet you slag someone off by doing something different/from the norm-this is called progression guys,things move on in small ways,it doesn't always come from st austall.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2013, 07:54:37 am »
Oooo, the self pity, you poor, poor soles!! get a grip! ;D

I think you'll find it's debate, not greif. Kempy's experience with Gardiner clamps is not my experience & also not the same experience of many others too. This is when you'll find the opinions of others.

If a chinese pole works for you then great, keep using it. If others also want to buy them great also. However, you'll never convince me that Gardiners clamps rubbish!! ;)