Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

carpetclean

customer care
« on: March 14, 2006, 06:56:28 am »
a while back people was talking about customer care or should i say the lack of it
with plenty of big names mentioned. i would just like to say that that i have dealt with quite a few of the big companies and most recently have dealt with AMTECH my experience with them so far is excellent. i found that their customer care is first on their list . i bought some equipment from them and i rang them about a small problem thats not important but basically they are giving me an upgrade and  they have offered to collect the machine do the work and bring the machine back at no cost. this sort of service has got to be worth  a mention as it has put my faith back in the industry having almost come to the conclusion it was all about selling . when i went down to amtech my first impression was good and it seems to be holding true. so if you want to buy with the secure knowledge that what you do get has a back up system second to non than pay them a visit.

another example was PROCHEM a while back i bought a machine that  sprang leaks everywhere i rang them and was told they could not fit me in for weeks  ALSO  i had to  take  the machine to them , they could not promise how long it would be . needless to say i got the screwdirver out and repaired it mySelf dicovering that all the clips were loose and not one leak but several. i would never buy another machine from them thats for certain though i do buy chemicals and the like because i get 25% discount from my supplier. also when you speak to the engineers on the phone there is an air of arrogance and take it or leave it attitude not comforting at all
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed