This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sheffield Childrens Hospital Contract
« on: March 12, 2006, 12:23:09 pm »
I was watching WFPers "Cleaning" the childrens hospital in Sheffield. Well he set up, put the pole up, ar**d around for an hour, packed up and left. Never touched the windows!!

We have been there all week and they never came back, the windows are still as dirty outside.
They did take the time to be visable doing the insides, but I think the Hospital has been done.

Does anyone know who has the contract?
I think someone should apply for the contract and point out that their current one is not being serviced properly.

Re: Sheffield Childrens Hospital Contract
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 07:36:22 am »
I was watching WFPers "Cleaning" the childrens hospital in Sheffield. Well he set up, put the pole up, ar**d around for an hour, packed up and left. Never touched the windows!!

We have been there all week and they never came back, the windows are still as dirty outside.
They did take the time to be visable doing the insides, but I think the Hospital has been done.

Bear,

I've came accross two large buildings which had similar done.

In both cases, even though the current window cleaning contract was for every pane of glass to be regularly cleaned; they weren't.

Often the 'public areas' which were high visibility were cleaned to an acceptable standard; other areas weren't touched.

I suspect the building's manager pretended to pay the window cleaners; therefore the window cleaners pretended to clean the windows.

Pay peanuts; get monkeys!

ok cleaning

Re: Sheffield Childrens Hospital Contract
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 06:11:24 pm »
there is no good to think  i get nuts  i  givebeck nuts if you not happy with what you get why carryon doing it ?