This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Have your say

CMS should have stayed
I am glad that CMS has left
CMS will return under another name
I will miss CMS’s posts
I will NOT miss CMS’s posts

DP

Re: Today CMS has deleted his account.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2006, 07:21:28 pm »
busydaffodil

You think? dont hold your breath.

D woods

If you have a particular question feel free to email.

Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

busydaffodil

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »
busydaffodil

You think? dont hold your breath.

Its not something I do.....people usually die from not breathing! :P ;)

Now do I take your reply to mean I shouldnt hold my breath waiting for a MOD to lock this OR do you mean i shouldnt hold my breath waiting all parties to attend!??

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 07:28:02 pm »
DP,

Most of us know that you and CMS did not like each other very much.  Seems to me that you see my poll as something helping CMS to make his way back.

Let me say that if I am right you are wrong, because I have not gained much from CMS’s posts, remember I am in domestic sector.  This poll was supposed help some of the members of this forum understand that we should not attack each other, but show respect to each other no matter how different our opinions can be.

I would not like this to get personal, but I am afraid you still do not understand that it is all about respect…  

Regards,
Arthur

D woods

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2006, 07:34:29 pm »
Hi DP
I am curious how you are going to make a fortune out of me. I think it is
only fair that you tell me.

Paul Forster

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 07:46:58 pm »
Personal atacks of the sort CMS has made are pathetic. It is amazing he ever managed a 4milion contract. There are many ways to respond to criticism in a profesional manner but name caling is not.

GOOD RIDANCE

DP

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2006, 07:50:30 pm »
busydaffodil
The mod thing, the repllies will follow anyway.

AJCleaningServices
Sorry AJ your questions reflect nothing about respect. If you inteded it then you used CMS,s popularity status to find out. Why did you need him for that?

D woods
Because there is one defining quality that links all the disciples and which CMS relied on.

Paul Forster

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 07:55:49 pm »
DP. What are you on about?

BSF

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2006, 08:01:42 pm »
Personal atacks of the sort CMS has made are pathetic. It is amazing he ever managed a 4milion contract. There are many ways to respond to criticism in a profesional manner but name caling is not.

GOOD RIDANCE

well said,

There is a definite difference between advertising for advertisings sake and a web site.

Although I have only spent half a day on my web site for the new venture, it will get me by for now.

Forgive me for appearing rude but you seem to have it in for me for some reason, DP (not sure why).

As has been said earlier in this thread, a web site is pointless as an advertising tool unless you tell anyone its there (let's forget search engines for now). They won't know where to look.

However, once a Client knows where to look (and when mine's set up properly) they may do such things as order consumables online.  They can even look at performance monitoring data for their own building by logging into a web site.

I do a lot of 'cold calling' as you know. I could never put the amount of info on a business card that I could put on a web site. It gives them further info on my company BUT I CAN put a URL on a business card.

Just so that we can all understand where you're coming from and why you seem to have it in for me, why not post your URL on here so we can all comment on it?

Arthur, how can you respect someone when they post rubbish like the above?

By the way I’m not having a go at you, just voicing my opinion, that post is pathetic! A website is very cheap advertising, if it is submitted correctly.

Regards

Paul
Regards

BSF

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 08:07:23 pm »
AJCleaningServices
Sorry AJ your questions reflect nothing about respect. If you inteded it then you used CMS,s popularity status to find out. Why did you need him for that?

Because I wanted to see how much of disrespect people prepared to tolerate…  Sometimes we do not bother as long as it does not hurt us…

Paul,

If you take a look at my post here you will understand that what my position on CMS departure was and it has not changed…  I just try to express my self correctly…

Regards,
Arthur

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 08:09:48 pm »
...we should think, watch what we say today or it could bite us in the a s s tomorrow

Well said  ::)  Everybody is different and we should respect each other. 

Regards,
Arthur

D woods

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 08:13:34 pm »
DP
I have no idea what you are on about please explain.

Paul Forster

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 08:17:31 pm »
My problem is not that on ocasion he posted stupid things (like the idea sugesting that you get clients to sign a contract were the yearly  cleaning cost paid for by the customer decreases each year in an atempt to get the customer to sign up to a longer contract )but that he felt the need to make personal atacks.

Not all of CMSs posts were like this though,The charity idea was a good one yet the forum owner and others sought to undermine this.

BSF

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 08:43:11 pm »
My problem is not that on ocasion he posted stupid things (like the idea sugesting that you get clients to sign a contract were the yearly cleaning cost paid for by the customer decreases each year in an atempt to get the customer to sign up to a longer contract )but that he felt the need to make personal atacks.

Not all of CMSs posts were like this though,The charity idea was a good one yet the forum owner and others sought to undermine this.

I know I bet the charity is gutted, they'd have made a fortune from it ;D

I'm not making assumtions and dont quote me! but I hope to god it wasnt a business idea to fund his exotic holidays, in the caribbean..... 

Joke!
Regards

BSF

Paul Forster

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2006, 08:51:19 pm »
Pf, Joking aside I hope your wrong. It did seem that he droped the charity idea very quickly after he was criticised.

DP

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 09:00:41 pm »
AJCleaningServices
Again there is nothing in your questions or explanation that relates to any of what you say the reason was. By adding links to old posts, I think you are simply trying to draw arguments out on here by way of avoidance. Another time perhaps, I think you need to deal with the real problem at hand as to why you needed to start this thread.

D woods
Sorry but its something you have to work out for yourself but what makes you an easy victim, however I will give you a clue, your doing it right now! and I don’t mean that derogatively.

D woods

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 09:08:43 pm »
Hi DP
Is it because I have all my contact details for anyone to see ?

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2006, 09:15:42 pm »
DP,

So what you are saying is if I put it to the members like:

Do you respect CMS?
Do you not respect CMS anymore?
or
Do you think CMS was wrong to call pfwest names?
Do you think CMS was right to call pfwest names?
or
….
What difference would it make?  Let me tell you no difference at all…

I have started a debate here with this poll and out of this debate we will get a simple message across:

Respect each other and each others opinion.

I saw it coming, some people did not…

Regards,
Arthur

P.S. If you think that we need a different poll feel free to launch it, why do you need criticise my poll…

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 09:26:36 pm »
...P.S. If you think that we need a different poll feel free to launch it, why do you need criticise my poll…

At the end of the day I posted questions that I wanted to have answered.

Regards,
Arthur

BSF

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 09:43:33 pm »
Arthur,

I dont want a poll to see if other members think it was right or wrong for Karl to call me names,  I can look after myself.

I'm sorry but I cannot respect someone that tells lies, CMS has never built a business then sold it on, by his own admission, about a year ago and from facts that I know.

As I said he has left for a reason, the main reason being he was made to look stupid, any poll wont make me feel any sympathy for him.

Anyway with a bit of luck he could be in the Caribbean ;D ;D starting up a new business.

regards

Pfwest

Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 09:45:14 pm »
spoil sport??   ME???   ROFLMAO!

Now your having a laff matey!   lol

Oh your such a cynic  !    Now behave or I'll get the sandpaper lined toilet roll centre out.

Added later

Jeez...I hope your a bloke now, or I am in trouble!!!

sounds good ::)
Regards

BSF