This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Lost my mojo but think its back !!
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:05:30 pm »
for most of this year I have found it very hard to get motorvated and at one point in Janauary actually went for a job interview to run a Hyundai dealership  :-\ - which came to nothing as they told me I unemployable as the MD would find it hard to control me ( he looked a bit of a gimp accountant type of bloke)

realised future was in window cleaning business so gave myself "permission" to ease of the gas for as long as I felt was needed which was till about last week.

just feel more motovated, wanting to build up again / employ and even started to do gutters and fascias again which i had dropped as i hated doing them.

im sure im not the only one who has felt like this at some point and think done right think to ease off for a time ??? ?? ??

steve123

Re: Lost my mojo but think its back !!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 07:17:55 pm »
I get like that from time to time.  I used to really beat myself up about it. felt so guilty that it just got worse.

Now I realize its just who I am. I cut myself some slack for a few days till it passes then I am off again.

Once you recognize its not a problem things dont seem so bad.

robertphil

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 07:22:48 pm »
you gotta do what you gotta do .  

employing has headaches as you know ,today one of my gang put the clocks in the van forward 1 hour just so we finished early , course i fell for it , i even said  dyou lot wanna work overtime as we are nowhere near the end of the list,   cheeky beggars were all for it too !  

however employin has allowed me to take on doing big stores such as Tesco and i like working in a team              OF SKIVERS N SHIRKERS yeh rite i do !

windiewasher

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:41:26 pm »
Good on you Ian well done and keep the hard work up and you can do it,i have been there and when you get your mojo back its great!
Get building and keep driving on and don't stop when you get there,keep moving the goal posts and achieve more!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 07:42:54 pm »
MOJOS.......the sweets i use to love them

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 08:01:04 am »
Why would you be hard to control?? ???

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:06 am »
They asked a question of how well do I take orders from senior management and rather than bull crap I was honest and answered I was fine so long as senior management knew what they were doing - thing I lost it at that point as not a yes man