This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Kent @ KentKleen

Leaflets!
« on: September 13, 2013, 09:36:48 pm »
I am interested in what sort of plan you would advise for a leafleting campaign? thanks in advance.

wpclean

Re: Leaflets!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 09:46:32 pm »
A very cunning one  ;D

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 09:49:15 pm »
 ;D

formb

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 10:35:50 pm »
Whenever you clean a house, leaflet every house within walking distance.

gavinb

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »
I could walk 10 miles .

Perfect Windows

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 10:51:57 pm »
I am interested in what sort of plan you would advise for a leafleting campaign? thanks in advance.

Mick Kent will be along with advice shortly.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 11:15:30 pm »
 ;D

wpclean

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 11:46:43 pm »
I am getting some good work from a recent leaflet drop, it is not cheap, but it beats knocking on doors, and it is all about numbers !       Advertise multiple services, and you will get a better response, and don't scrimp on the design  ;D

robertphil

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 06:44:18 am »
think through how you are going to make sure the leaflets are delivered .

just yesterday i saw 2 polish lads leafletting and i thought Ah, good grafters you cant beat that sort but then a light rain shower started and they hurried back to their car with the leaflet stash and drove off ,with the road not half done.

formb

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 06:59:07 am »
I never spend any money on design, black and white word document, 2 leaflets per A4 page. I always get good results.

Keep it simple; Name, YOUR ADDRESS, local phone number, service offered. While delivering leaflets always shut the gate and never walk on the grass. Little things like that may slow you down slightly but you will pick up customers because of it, if the natural path from one house to the next is across someone's grass guaranteed every does it, postie, paper boy etc. It may well wind her right up, she sees you respecting her property and you are off to a good start.

roundbuilder

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 07:52:26 am »

Mick Kent will be along with advice shortly.
Wheres wolly has spoken again!.

PoleKing

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 01:13:38 pm »
I never spend any money on design, black and white word document, 2 leaflets per A4 page. I always get good results.

Keep it simple; Name, YOUR ADDRESS, local phone number, service offered. While delivering leaflets always shut the gate and never walk on the grass. Little things like that may slow you down slightly but you will pick up customers because of it, if the natural path from one house to the next is across someone's grass guaranteed every does it, postie, paper boy etc. It may well wind her right up, she sees you respecting her property and you are off to a good start.

Couldn't agree more.
One numpty at the local kebab shop posted something through then walked across my grass to next door. As he was posting through next doors I have him a little lesson in politeness.
We used to go to that kebab shop almost every week-don't go at all in principal now.
The Bettaware tart dropped her book of crap through and did the same thing (I just happened to be in again). She walked across the grass to next door, while she was posting I flung it into the middle of the road. I never said anything to her, think she got the message as the stupid little book has never been posted since.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 07:02:16 pm »
The best way is knock on the door ash for the business if she says no, stamp over the garden and tell her to go to hell you mean so and so. ;D ;D ;D

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 07:02:59 pm »
What about frequency of delivery?
Time of day?
Day of the week?

Does anyone consider these in there delivering plans?

roundbuilder

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 11:54:35 pm »
Well if i was to do a leaflet campaign id have 5000 printed up and deliver to 1000 houses 5 times over within 3/5 months that way id guarantee they would maybe not throw at least 1 away by maybe giving it a quick glance to ring me.
One month weekend mornings, 1 weekday afternoon and 1 early evening weekend or weekday.
id imagine the weekend drop would be the best when potential customers are in a more laid back type of mood.

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 09:10:49 am »
At last, and from someone who does not use leaflets!
You can get some amazing 'compact' results from leafleting target areas properly.
Why do so many expect results from a 'one time' drop at anytime they have spare to go delivering and any day of the week!?????