This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mike1986

hibu/yellow pages new magazine...
« on: September 13, 2013, 02:25:09 pm »
Anybody been contacted by yell/hibu about a new monthly magazine going out to homes in your area? Apparently they have done it in bristol and are now doing more cities...just wanted some feedback from someone who's tried it before she rings me back.

Nathanael Jones

Re: hibu/yellow pages new magazine...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 03:05:10 pm »
If you're looking for a local tradesman, where do you look?

Ask that question to 20 of your friends & you'll have a good idea where to advertise. Answers will vary a little by location,.. but in general money spent advertising in a printed phone book is usually money wasted.

dave0123

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 04:39:58 pm »
you sure that's not a scam? ive had quite a few in the past pretend to be "part" of the yellow pages but there not and just after your £££
Dave.

mike1986

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 07:36:25 pm »
No it was definately them, as they called me to discuss my current yell advert first. The magazine looks good, and ive noticed more and more of these 'local living' type mags lately.

Jimmy Jon

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 08:05:58 pm »
Anybody been contacted by yell/hibu about a new monthly magazine going out to homes in your area? Apparently they have done it in bristol and are now doing more cities...just wanted some feedback from someone who's tried it before she rings me back.

I live in Bristol, I've never received this magazine.  ???