Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Burbidge

So, what happened today? ..... wasps and new customers
« on: September 11, 2013, 05:45:02 pm »
I know this sounds corny but its soooo true, but I love my job. I look forward to cleaning windows and running a window cleaning business every day..... and I have so much fun doing my job.... love the guys I work with too :)

Here are two Vid Bites of what we got up to today

http://youtu.be/Gt3SQYrgcdI - New Customer

http://youtu.be/mVqp6AyTQMQ - Cluey gets the wasp job

bobplum

Re: So, what happened today? ..... wasps and new customers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 06:36:43 pm »
i think you picked up wurzel gummage

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:15:26 pm »

lol bless him, he real proud and interesting character :)

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 11:04:58 pm »

lol bless him, he real proud and interesting character :)

Why couldn't you remember his name, then?  :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:02:33 am »
That first bloke, sorry but there is someone who will want their windows done regularly but will want to chat and chat and talk and talk.....

Interesting character he may be but....

I've quite a few customers like that and I really should dump them but I still clean their windows and I listen to them talking away while hoping from foot to foot thinking about about how I really need to be getting along and working.

As for the wasps, try cleaning that window in about a few weeks when they are all starting to get a dip dopey and drunk on rotting fruit and the queen has left the nest and wasp social order is breaking down.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

dannymack

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 06:37:54 am »
All I can say is Twat !!!! Your the sort of bloke I hate cockey you even like or wanna put one on there chin !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

dannymack

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 06:45:48 am »
That's the window cleaner I'm talking about !!! O yes ill take the job on but ill let my worker risk getting stung ? Makes me laugh you spend thousand or thousands on wfp equipment but go trad yeah right you must me despo for about £6-£8 Should have done it wfp he would if came round to it what more can I say !!!! Bet you don't get thru much work or is that the only custy you talk to pmsl !!!

R.C Property

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 09:37:02 am »
All I can say is numpty !!!! Your the sort of bloke I hate cockey you even like or wanna put one on there chin !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

have to meet up then so you can! lol  ;D

R.C Property

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 09:41:36 am »
That's the window cleaner I'm talking about !!! O yes ill take the job on but ill let my worker risk getting stung ? Makes me laugh you spend thousand or thousands on wfp equipment but go trad yeah right you must me despo for about £6-£8 Should have done it wfp he would if came round to it what more can I say !!!! Bet you don't get thru much work or is that the only custy you talk to pmsl !!!

one im not his worker lol

brushing a wfp would be the worst thing you can do as that would make them more angry and then cause them to come out and sting. so trad was the best and safest method to clean that window!

as for the bloke he has a wfp guy already and the water floods his kitchen each time the guy dose it so this guys will never come round to wfp. nothing wrong with trading a house

dannymack

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 10:50:04 am »
Grrrrrr lol  ;D 8) :-\

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 06:02:58 pm »
fair play you can trad that bungalow but what i would of done was just run a damp cloth over the door as that seems to be what the problem was and wfp the rest.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

dave0123

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 06:40:38 pm »
what i would have done is... took that stupid hands free out your ear!! for a start off... talk about looking like an idiot  ;D
Dave.

R.C Property

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »
what i would have done is... took that stupid hands free out your ear!! for a start off... talk about looking like an idiot  ;D

means I can work and take calls, plus drive too without breaking the law!!!

still have my own company to run so need to talk to people even when im helping lee out

DG Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 08:02:21 pm »
I like tradding bungalows.
As long as I can reach the windows without a ladder its
quicker than wfp.

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 08:56:58 pm »
All I can say is numpty !!!! Your the sort of bloke I hate cockey you even like or wanna put one on there chin !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bit early to be drinking isnt it?  ::)roll