Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

I think I shocked a customer today
« on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:26 pm »
       Had a booking on Friday for a 3 bed terrace house a new build in  fancy area quoted 24 quid at 2.40 of course customer did not pitch got a call at 3 o clock sorry, but work wAs running late.
I thought No problems she is new. Reskedule for today at 2.30. Get a call at 11 m sorry has to cancel she feels £24 is to high for in and out. clean. Said no problem £24 is a lot for a lying, thieving unreliable cursing and half job window cleaner.But I am not one of those so I suggested. I will send one of those caravan dwellers along the rd outside thestate were she living I am sure they can accommodate her  fee. Phone goes  dead
 5 MINUTES ANOTHER CALL SHE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AND WOULD I STILL MEET HER AT 2.40.
          MY  ANSWER,! SORRY LOVE I TO HaVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND i DON`T PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON`T RESPECT OTHERS TIME . PHONE GOES DEAD AGAIN.

I  MUST SAY IT MADE  FEELING  GOOD . MONDAYS ARE NOT MY DAY FOR NONCENCE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Paul T

Re: If think I stocked a customer today
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 04:39:38 pm »
Nice one !!

SPE

Re: I think I stocked a customer today
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 05:28:19 pm »
yeah right ! did you really say that ?
Did it make you feel so much better and in control ?
Personally I'd have just said that's the price take it or leave it, and moved on .
No need to be so smarmy or rude, always polite even if you are seething behind clenched teeth.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 05:40:38 pm »
i agree with the above person as in you (should) always be polite, in reality i have done what smithie has many times before, i always regret it later in the day though

jarvy

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 05:44:58 pm »
Something I have never done,i don't have enough work to be rude and turn it down.
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 05:52:05 pm »
I couldn't actually understand a word of that  :-\

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 05:55:03 pm »
Posh I don`t need to come on here for my kicks. I am a forthright person and maybe not growing up in the U K  makes me different.  I do not fear folk if they  treat me unfairly. I have been in business for 45 years and never allowed people to treat me with disrespect. I might be a window cleaner, but I am afraid I tern the cheek only once and then give as good as I take. I never said I was rude only forthright and straightforward. I respect folk who respect me in return.But if they tread me like muck they will feel my tongue.

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 06:17:26 pm »
I might be a window cleaner, but I am afraid I tern the cheek only once and then give as good as I take .But if they tread me like muck they will feel my tongue.

Ooh, you mucky devil.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

paul ette

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 06:18:32 pm »
a lot of people forget that your a window cleaner to pay the bills , not to pay your tab at the pub

andyM

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 06:21:11 pm »
I might be a window cleaner, but I am afraid I tern the cheek only once and then give as good as I take .But if they tread me like muck they will feel my tongue.

Ooh, you mucky devil.

That's illegal in several US states as well as Vatican City.............ok well perhaps not Vatican City.  :-\
One of the Plebs

PoleKing

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 06:25:12 pm »
a lot of people forget that your a window cleaner to pay the bills , not to pay your tab at the pub

Who is? Speak for yourself!
Once I've made enough for 10 cans of Tennants Super I'm straight down the park with the rest of my debating club!
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

paul ette

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 06:32:09 pm »
 ;D lol ;D

C o z y

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 06:37:25 pm »

Who is? Speak for yourself!
Once I've made enough for 10 cans of Tennants Super I'm straight down the park with the rest of my debating club!

Yeah, me too. That's where I get my beer cloths to clean the windows in the first place!!! DER!!!  ::)roll

;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 06:38:03 pm »
i think your not doing yourself any favours mate.i wouldnt dream of saying what you said!

your getting forthright and straightforward mixed up with just being plain rude IMO.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

8weekly

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 06:56:36 pm »
Personally I would not have made such an appointment... Perhaps something like early am or pm, but if they didn't show I woldn't go back. Even when I started I wouldn't have gone back. Pita job anyway terraced houses.

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 07:11:44 pm »
Well she was there when I quoted the job  and I stick with what I have said to this waste of space. I don`t see why she deserves any politeness, she did not think twice of wasting my time.I will say it again in a New York second if given the occasion again. 

SPE

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 07:29:29 pm »
Posh I don`t need to come on here for my kicks.
erm, unless I have read the point of this post all wrong, isn't that what you have just done ?  ::)roll :D ;D

robertphil

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 07:56:01 pm »
hope you hurt her feelings,but i doubt it -  that sort usually loves it!

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 10:28:41 pm »
nearly Christmas...!

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 10:45:57 pm »
Posh and you need to stop been so condescending and smug.Maybe another year at school would have been beneficial to your comprehension and reading skills. If you have  met me you would see my point better, I am no ass    hole. I am well educated and brought up by good parents. I do not subscribe to the adage " The customer is always right" Which 20 years out dated. But  do accept " THE CUSTOMER DESERVES THE RESPECT HE/HER SHOWS".So get with it before you judge others you do not know. Remember Gods waits till you die to judge you, for a reason. Poshmate.