Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

My L200 Will Do Its Thing On Sept 30th!!!
« on: September 05, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »
Hi everyone.

This job is THE reason I bought my L200: http://www.solar-panel-cleaners.com/british-gas-use-clean-solar-solutions-ltd-for-solar-panel-cleaning-at-toyota-derby

We are doing it all over again beginning September 30th. 2 weeks later, the truck would have earned its money. a sound investment i feel.

Despite all the hot weather there is still standing water on site. Can't wait to get the truck where we couldn't get the van. Will save time and effort reeling in hundreds of metres of hose! Yipppeeee!  ;D ;D ;D

Pics and vids will follow...

formb

Re: My L200 Will Do Its Thing On Sept 30th!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 05:17:37 pm »
lol.

If you need me to come and winch you out of the sticky stuff I won't charge too much.  ;)

Nice work if you can get it, good luck Steve

LWC

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 05:20:24 pm »
Nice  8)

PoleKing

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 06:32:02 pm »
Nice work Steve.

NB: Your picture is watermarked with your other site bud.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

bobplum

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 06:32:33 pm »
memememememe.......mememememe...memememememe

well done ;D

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:43:07 pm »
Cracking job... Well done Steve.

I love the l200 also  ;)
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

Crystal-clear

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 06:43:50 pm »
so steve its purely commerical with you u defo need a 4x4,

i was going for look i liked the way it looked space , i guessed it was confortable some are saying otherwise,
i have no work that will ever be like this
would you say then the l200 is only a work horse?
looks like my 2 in 1 dream has come to a standstill

George P

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »
well done steve, (if you need a hand we have 3 vans in derby quite regular) even if not if you have time for a cuppa give us a bell, cheers
george 

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 07:21:09 pm »
lol.

If you need me to come and winch you out of the sticky stuff I won't charge too much.  ;)

Nice work if you can get it, good luck Steve
You will be my first port of call mate!  Hopefully with the full off road tyres I won't get stuck...................hopefully!

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »

i was going for look i liked the way it looked space , i guessed it was confortable some are saying otherwise,
No, the truck does residential also.  When there are no solar jobs, this will also do a bit of window cleaning.

Don't say you'll never have work like that!  I didn't 2 years ago.  If you tell yourself you won't, you won't.  I thought I could, so went for it and got it.

The truck is not only a workhorse.  You could easily do residentials too.  Live the dream dude......!!!!!! :D :D :D

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »
well done steve, (if you need a hand we have 3 vans in derby quite regular) even if not if you have time for a cuppa give us a bell, cheers
george 
Hi George.  We will have the full team on it, so hope to complete in just 7 days.  I might have time to have a cuppa though.  There are those services on the island by the Toyota plant.  We could meet there.  Ring me that week and I will try to make some time.  It will have to be early one morning at about 7am.  When I go through Toyota security etc, I don't want to come out for an hour.  It's too much grief to get back in!

I can send the lads in while we chat about the fabric of the universe! :)

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 07:29:57 pm »
memememememe.......mememememe...memememememe

well done ;D
Cheers Bob.  May have another to blow this one away in the next few days.  Just finalising detail.  It will be our biggest job ever, so very exciting! ;D

Crystal-clear

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 07:47:07 pm »

No, the truck does residential also.  When there are no solar jobs, this will also do a bit of window cleaning.

Don't say you'll never have work like that!  I didn't 2 years ago.  If you tell yourself you won't, you won't.  I thought I could, so went for it and got it.

The truck is not only a workhorse.  You could easily do residentials too.  Live the dream dude......!!!!!! :D :D :D

Maybe one day ! I guess I need to take one out on a test drive! You said they ain't comfortable or fun to drive that's what I wanted

George P

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 07:57:52 pm »
george 
Hi George.  We will have the full team on it, so hope to complete in just 7 days.  I might have time to have a cuppa though.  There are those services on the island by the Toyota plant.  We could meet there.  Ring me that week and I will try to make some time.  It will have to be early one morning at about 7am.  When I go through Toyota security etc, I don't want to come out for an hour.  It's too much grief to get back in!

I can send the lads in while we chat about the fabric of the universe! :)

will do, as long as its not a friday, i can do any morning at 7.00