This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Re: Its out there if you want it.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 06:59:16 pm »
havent you still got your sidekick Ian?   

nope  I had to let him go for personal reasons - not his fault as he was a good lad but these things happen and Ive taken my foot of gas for a 3/4 months rest as nearing burn out as going non stop for 3 years but the phone call last week helped to refocus me  :)

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 07:14:46 pm »
I charge 5.50.  Every 2 weeks on the other 2 weeks  I dornt clean them just go round to collect the money you only get a couple of complaints I say I've took a new lad on ill have a word  with him 5.50 please  ;)
i spit my coffee out pmsl

robertphil

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 07:32:58 pm »
havent you still got your sidekick Ian?    

nope  I had to let him go for personal reasons - not his fault as he was a good lad but these things happen and Ive taken my foot of gas for a 3/4 months rest as nearing burn out as going non stop for 3 years but the phone call last week helped to refocus me  :)
burnout is a real risk in this game .  i had no family life whatsoever in my burnout phase ,but luckily survived it
 unless your a young buck ,you gotta get a young buck to carry the load . more by luck than judgement iv now 3 youngsters on the payroll  who do the donkeys work ,i still do my quota but i carefully choose my bit, i never do any downstairs work,only ladderwork and mainly i do the highest ladderwork only but less of the ordinary ladderwork if that makes sense

bobplum

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 08:55:22 pm »
I like how you needed to excuse the £5 job by saying its only 3 windows.

That's what makes me laugh on this site, people will slag you off for doing a £5 job. Be 3 windows or 30 windows and you only charge £5, it has nothing to do with anyone else and you shouldn't feel the need to justify it.

just saves several people going oooooooo only a fiver and me then replying its only 3 windows  ::)roll but yup felt the need to justify it however Mr Plumbjob Bob will be along soon enough to take the mick over a £90 job I did yesterday  ;D

i would never kick a man when his down..............................ahahahahhhhhh £90, 4 hours work, house worth 1.5 million, every 3 months ahahahahahahhhhhh  ahahahahah  i need to stop crying so much :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

we live and learn ;)

Ste M

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 09:15:18 pm »
So whats he doing now then Ian? does he come out with you every day and only get paid for the owrk he gets or have you sort of took him on the other work as well to ease the load on yourself?

Archer

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 10:31:09 pm »
Im sure the millionaire windys will be along soon to show me the error of my ways and that they don't have anything less than £100 plus a shop!  Grin

Jarvy,

I am sure some of the millionaire windys as you call them, will clean at similar prices to you, rather than £100 per shop, just my opinion.

Ian101

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 11:49:51 pm »
So whats he doing now then Ian? does he come out with you every day and only get paid for the owrk he gets or have you sort of took him on the other work as well to ease the load on yourself?

Out every day canvassing and agreed certain targets equal 1 days employment on round as manage to do current workload on my own ..... just

windiewasher

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2013, 11:58:48 pm »
I charge 5.50.  Every 2 weeks on the other 2 weeks  I dornt clean them just go round to collect the money you only get a couple of complaints I say I've took a new lad on ill have a word  with him 5.50 please  ;)
Top man bumper.
Good man you can have time off and get paid for it.i want a round like yours.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

rosskesava

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2013, 12:19:20 am »
What bit dont you get and i'll explain it?

Its not the fact the price is only £5, its the fact that he feels the need to justify it to idiots like you, who only come on here to troll with your six fingers and inbread relations.

Doing a 3 bed semi for £3.50 is still surely not worth it as i first stated.

The difference is i'm not putting the job value or price down and stating that its surely not worth doing 3 bed semis for that price

Why the insults?

Surely it's better to communicate in a positive way?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

C o z y

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2013, 05:54:09 pm »
He's an unhappy sort of bloke, so he gets a bit aggressive with his posts sometimes. I find it funny that he types using his forehead.

;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

jarvy

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 07:10:31 pm »
Hmm,getting this de ja vu feeling!!!!
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Archer

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 07:17:24 pm »

Jarvy,

not by me your not,

I am not going there

jarvy

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »

Jarvy,

not by me your not,

I am not going there
Yahoo used to have chat sections,one of them was called the fight room!
My mate and I used to go on there (after a few beers normally!) and bait the yanks!
Happy days spent arguing about pointless stuff.....I recon such a section would be a massive hit on this forum!  ;D ;D
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

C o z y

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 07:32:09 pm »

Jarvy,

not by me your not,

I am not going there
Yahoo used to have chat sections,one of them was called the fight room!
My mate and I used to go on there (after a few beers normally!) and bait the yanks!
Happy days spent arguing about pointless stuff.....I recon such a section would be a massive hit on this forum!  ;D ;D

Yeah, but it would only be good for a battle of wits. And seeing how Archer and his mate Darren are turning up for a battle, they seem to have come un-armed.  ;D

Archer

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 07:55:24 pm »
Cozy,

at WHAT point did I say anything about you ?

Answer = I didn't, so for what reason are you being THE BIG I AM ?

I suppose because you where in the army, you think you are 10 men

People like you give army lads a bad name, simple as that.

I am not even going there with you, simply because you ARE the greatest, because YOU have been the big I am, wonder how many times you where put in your place by proper men that served the country

Infact all I said on the topic, was that I was happy earning £4.00 for a job

C o z y

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 07:58:43 pm »
Cozy,

at WHAT point did I say anything about you ?

Answer = I didn't, so for what reason are you being THE BIG I AM ?

I suppose because you where in the army, you think you are 10 men

People like you give army lads a bad name, simple as that.

I am not even going there with you, simply because you ARE the greatest, because YOU have been the big I am, wonder how many times you where put in your place by proper men that served the country

Infact all I said on the topic, was that I was happy earning £4.00 for a job

Calm down mate. All I did was mention your morris dancing hobby. No need to get upset and stamp your little foot.  ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZNfbsG2yIo