Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CARPET KNIGHTS

Scorpion
« on: March 04, 2006, 07:09:16 pm »
Did a local brewers fair last night and as it is right next to the premier travel inn thought it would be quite inappropriate to have the TM rumbling away outside through the night. So Nick VW lent me a scorpion for the job.

It was a big pub and hadn't been cleaned in 8 years. Took 6 hours and the scorpion made easy work of it. Running nearly non stop for the whole time it certainly put it through its paces. I was very impressed with it and its drying times ( they were excellent at around 30 mins). and loved the fact that i didn't have to go out side all the time to stop and start the TM and could leave the machine running without having to worry about the water temp going too high and then dumping to the waste tank.

Chris R

Re: Scorpion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 07:19:29 pm »
Hi Goron,

What did you use to heat the water?

Chris
Staffordshire

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
Hi Chris did not have heater with me just used hot water from the tap and still got excellent results, just look at the water

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 10:15:17 pm »
Goron

So you are slaging off your tm good for you!.

Chris

Your Aux Tanks would not be any good in Goron clean

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Chris R

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 11:36:22 pm »
Funny you should mention about the Aux tanks Len  ;D

But,,,,,,, if you wanted to,,,,,,,,,,, they are light enough to carry into a building,,,,,,,,,,,,then set up somewhere out of the way,,,,,,, fill Aux fresh water tank, connect Aux waste tank to Scorpion, and,,,,,, hey presto,,,,, an " inside" truckmount ( with 33 gal capacity) ;D

Cheers
Chris
Staffordshire

garyj

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 11:44:43 pm »
This thread has taken advertising to new limits.

Well done Goron & Chris an excellent job.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 12:06:00 am »
This thread has taken advertising to new limits....

The are no limits for the ads campaigns, but we are not stupid and/or blind. ;D
Kind regards,
Arthur

garyj

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 12:10:05 am »
AJ, you are wrong, there are guidelines to advertising on every forum you visit. This one is the most lax in that department, the others arre owned by the makers of this very machine.

I can tell you now, they would not tolerate this thread if it was not theres.

This has been a long running campaign you obvously  know nothing about.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 12:20:39 am »
AJ, you are wrong, there are guidelines to advertising on every forum you visit. This one is the most lax in that department, the others arre owned by the makers of this very machine.

I can tell you now, they would not tolerate this thread if it was not theres.

This has been a long running campaign you obvously know nothing about.

Obviously I do not know much about, but I do understand that this topic is a promotion, so no probs for me  ;D
Kind regards,
Arthur

cleaning co

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 05:27:26 am »
well ive seen it all now :o hav the moderaters gone on holiday ? ::)

craigp

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 08:06:54 am »
who makes/sells the aux tanks, is there an auto fill? dont want to do any more advertising for them, but i can never find solutions website? know matter what i search 'solutions uk ltd' etc, etc, there addys not even on there forum?? there not the best advertisers in that regard.

carpetclean

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 09:50:49 am »
you cant find their site because its being restructured i think. i tried to get in last week and was led to a page where it said something of the kind
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 11:38:28 am »
This thread has taken advertising to new limits.

Well done Goron & Chris an excellent job.

No Gary this was never intended as an advert, was just impressed by the machine.

No Len not slagging off my TM I love it and am at the moment looking for a new kennel for it.

Goron

Phil Marlor

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 12:11:50 pm »

Chris R.

The pictures of the Scorpion you have up-loaded is a joke, you are advertising this product.

End of!!

Rgds
Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

John Rimmer Marshall & Rimmer Ltd

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 12:13:41 pm »
I personaly do not care wheather or not it is clased as an add, as long as i am getting some unbiast feedback from a fellow CC as to how good in there opinion the machine actualy is. And i would feel the same if someone was to come on the forum who had used the CFR Perfect Heat, or any other machine.
It is to this forums strengh that we can debate the good points and at the same time any pitfals relating to them. At the end of the day we all make our own minds up about what to buy using our own judgement and individual cercumstances.

Take Care John

Phil Marlor

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 12:19:08 pm »

So why the need for a big catalogue picture of the unit with Solutions written on it and the phone number conveniently placed at the bottom of it.

That doesn't tell you how good the machine is, just tells you where to purchase it.

Rgds
Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

cleaning co

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 12:40:22 pm »
if i or anyone advertised ashbys ninja on cxxxntxxk forum with pics with tel numbers i would get baned :o

John Kelly

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 01:01:47 pm »
At the end of the day the world is full of different carpet cleaning machines and as many people trying to persuade you to buy theirs.

All I would say to people is none of them are cheap (priced I mean, some are crap but thats another story)
If you are going to spend money on a machine get a lend of one and make sure it does what you want it to do and you are happy with it.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 01:45:22 pm »
Hi Guys,

Was out at The City of London Livery Lodge of Enviromental Cleaners Ladies Night , hows that for a plug , last night so didn't see this .

I'll leave some of this one for now but I do think all this silly Solutions product advertising is counter productive , it gets people backs up .I know some people believe there is no such thing as bad publicity but I believe AS was damaged because of this silliness and Scorpion could go the same way.

Mature promotion is much more effective in the long run.

I have deleted the pictures of machines doing nothing which was too blatant , if this topic gets out of hand I'll delete the lot ;)

Cheers

Doug

garyj

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 02:03:12 pm »

Was out at The City of London Livery Lodge of Enviromental Cleaners Ladies Night

I ALWAYS knew there was something about that Doug Holloway   :o :P;D ;D  :-X