Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pat testing
« on: March 01, 2006, 06:12:54 pm »
Anyone who wants their cleaning gear PAT tested and can bring it to my premises near Southport, I will happily do it for free.

Having bought a grand's worth of PAT machine, (needed for the tools and equipment on my caravan park) it spends 350 days a year on a shelf, and the job only takes a couple of minutes.

I'll even make you a brew while you wait, and if you feel guilty about me doing it for free, I have a collection box for my local Hospice. They did a wonderful job in caring for my Dad in his last few days, they deserve the money more than I do!

Phone or email me before you travel, to make sure I am going to be around. For location/directions, please look at www.secretgardencaravans.co.uk

Andrew Chrysler     woodlandscp@aol.com   0845 009 1493

Note to moderator: I hope that it is ok to announce this on the forum, I genuinely will do the job free, any money goes straight to Queenscourt Hospice (registered charity) and it is up to the individual concerned  how much.... even a penny adds up!

Everbrite

Re: pat testing
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 06:55:41 pm »
Nice one Andrew.

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 07:03:48 pm »
That,s a very generous gesture. ;)

Dave

John Kelly

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 07:25:29 pm »
Not wanting to steal your thunder Andrew as that is an excellent thing you are doing. If anyone in the Newcastle area needs any equipment testing there is a guy in my business centre will do it for £1.60 per item. You need to contact me first so I can book it in.

paul bruce

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 02:49:15 pm »
John, do you know how much he would charge for a portable carpet cleaning machine pat test ?

Paul

John Kelly

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 02:54:10 pm »
Paul

£1.60, as I said you need to book it in with me. Its just to make sure he's available as obviously he goes out on site at times.

paul bruce

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 03:24:22 pm »
Thanks John i will call you in near future.

Paul

carpetclean

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 03:51:11 pm »
anyone around the sutton surrey area do pat testing ? for a fee of course
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed