Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart mc

Re: People who under sell are mad in my opinion.
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2013, 08:29:58 pm »
I'm happy with my £5.00 houses

Everyone's goin round in circles

+1

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2013, 08:34:58 pm »
I'm happy with my £5.00 houses

Everyone's goin round in circles

+1

+1
when life throws you water, clean windows

p1w1

rosskesava

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2013, 11:35:38 pm »
Sorry i forgot you both know me and my situation so well hahaha... All my work is 5miles or less from my house, i do not drive, my girlfriend does haha ;) and as for bad weather days i dont stand outside and earn £0 an hour do i..... Like i said i clean £25 - £30 an hour as a minimum and i have low expenses. As for collecting i wouldn't class that as working, that's the best part of the job

Oh, good grief!
It's a game of three halves!

roundbuilder

« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2013, 11:38:13 pm »
Sorry i forgot you both know me and my situation so well hahaha... All my work is 5miles or less from my house, i do not drive, my girlfriend does haha ;) and as for bad weather days i dont stand outside and earn £0 an hour do i..... Like i said i clean £25 - £30 an hour as a minimum and i have low expenses. As for collecting i wouldn't class that as working, that's the best part of the job

Oh, good grief!

Lol i thought the same thing.
I thought he was 18/19 when he said was doing well for being young!. At 23 he should know better if im being honest.
Such is life.

mark dew

« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2013, 01:39:58 am »

Oh, good grief!

Lol i thought the same thing.
I thought he was 18/19 when he said was doing well for being young!. At 23 he should know better if im being honest.
Such is life.

He's young and happy with his lot. He is doing well compared to many.

p1w1

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2013, 02:38:54 pm »
the best of the job is getting the money tho

wfp master

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:02 pm »
I hate Collecting.