Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lal

Re: My sign writing.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 12:33:23 am »
Nice and sharp to the point. :)

regards
lal

Mike #1

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 05:09:44 am »
They will even see it in the dark  ;D ;D , Looks good mate . Mike

Lee GLS

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 05:10:41 pm »
No negative comments on ciu, wow, must be because the sun is out. Thanks chaps  :)

jimiwindows

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 07:03:24 pm »
Nice but no roof rack

Paul T

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2013, 07:45:08 pm »
Do you ever  get flagged down to do breakdowns :) ;D

Paul T

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 07:47:42 pm »
Might be worth keeping some jump leads in the back you could make some extra money ;D

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »
Looks good mate, sipmple and easy to read!

Philip Osborne

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 09:05:25 pm »
Wouldn't be an ex-RAC van would it?  My mate got one of them, and he always planned to get it sign-written up like yours ... he even talked about stripes up the front like you've done ... except, unlike you, he never actually got round to doing it! :D  Yours looks brilliant!
The faster, cheaper, easier way to order quality flyers
www.weloveflyers.co.uk

Lee GLS

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 09:16:27 pm »
Wouldn't be an ex-RAC van would it?  My mate got one of them, and he always planned to get it sign-written up like yours ... he even talked about stripes up the front like you've done ... except, unlike you, he never actually got round to doing it! :D  Yours looks brilliant!

what makes you think its an EX rac van?  ;D

P @ F

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 10:52:42 pm »
Would look far better in PINK   ;D ;D ;D

Rich 
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »
hang on you were the guy that asked if he could make it look better on a different thread ???? glad to see you took on board what people said and did northing ! guess people like me that spend 4k and up wrapping ours van know northing  ??? lol if you like it then good that's what counts

Lee GLS

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 07:29:12 am »
hang on you were the guy that asked if he could make it look better on a different thread ???? glad to see you took on board what people said and did northing ! guess people like me that spend 4k and up wrapping ours van know northing  ??? lol if you like it then good that's what counts

I did take on boad what was said, and removed the email address, which I think was a very good suggestion. That's is what the point of the question was, people's opinions, the thing is you take opinions on board and the decide if you want to use them, I this case I only changed one thing, that's is not to say I did not appreciate people's input.

My idea from the offset was to have as little writing on the van, as possible, and I feel I have achieved that.  You should see it when it's parked up in a car park, it's stickes out like a sore thumb, and the thing is there is only going to be one big orange van offering window cleaning p, so i am never going to get confused with any other windies.

Dave Willis

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 07:35:48 am »
Very tidy van and simple. There is a wrapped van near me plastered in photo's etc and in my opinion looks a confusing mess. Some of the other wrapped vans for other trades are unreadable. Yours is great and memorable for the custies.

ps. 4k on a van wrap? Really? Why?

Positivity

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 07:40:53 am »
Where do you put your ladders?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lee GLS

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 07:48:45 am »
Where do you put your ladders?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On the roof rack  ::)roll  I haven't got around to fitting it yet  ;D

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2013, 09:43:19 pm »

I did take on boad what was said, and removed the email address, which I think was a very good suggestion. That's is what the point of the question was, people's opinions, the thing is you take opinions on board and the decide if you want to use them, I this case I only changed one thing, that's is not to say I did not appreciate people's input.

My idea from the offset was to have as little writing on the van, as possible, and I feel I have achieved that.  You should see it when it's parked up in a car park, it's stickes out like a sore thumb, and the thing is there is only going to be one big orange van offering window cleaning p, so i am never going to get confused with any other windies.

sorry lee it wasn't ment to come across that so way  as I think its good to stick out

belive me if I parked my van next to yours they would die I have a massive red monkey on my window van , and the three carpet cleaning vans have babys on the side  ;D all wrapped buy the best in the uk racoon  its good to be seen

david washbrook

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2013, 10:31:43 pm »
Susan why not put a picture on here and show us

Thanks
Dave

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2013, 10:49:57 pm »
one of my old vans

JamesAJF

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2013, 11:12:28 pm »
looks really smart well done ;D
bish bash bosh

david washbrook

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2013, 11:40:33 pm »
Susan fair play I like it

Lee yours looks very smart as well

Susan out of interest roughly how much did it cost and did raccoon design it for you

Thanks