This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matty72

Is it worth using these forms, i hear the commercial rate is higher, any ideas

chris@c.m.s

Re: anyone with southern water and use a return to sewer form
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:23:02 pm »
Yes apparently it is is worth claiming, so I've been told.   
Sussex by the sea

Stephen.C

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:37:59 pm »
Its none return to sewer and yes but if your working from home as I am you wont be on a commercial rate.
Provided you have a sub meter, it works well.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

matty72

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 09:49:01 pm »
stephen you sure about it not being commercial, girl i spoke to on phone said it was, then again she never heard of the non return sewer form, they are bloody unhelpful at southern water, where do you get a sub meter mate

wightsurf

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 10:56:09 pm »
im waiting to hear from them, just phone and ask for the form . I filled it out but they have not given me a answer yet.

rosskesava

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:18:22 pm »
I don't know what the big problem is with a meter. You don't have to have to have your water usage paid for according to the installed meter.

I simply told Southern Water that I wanted to stay on the flat rate payment despite having a water meter and guess what, I still pay the old flat rate.

If you've had a water meter for less than a year, you can still revert back to paying the flat rate charges.

(but don't mention you have an ro system though.)
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

matty72

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 08:04:29 am »
so many people say so many different things, i cant believe you can go back on flat rate  rather than meter otherwise why are they spending millions installing them, i know they offer to leave you on it for a while, but they send someone to check your usuage of water.

rosskesava

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 08:51:52 am »
I've had a water meter for just over 3 years and I'm paying flat rate usage.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:03:00 am »
so many people say so many different things, i cant believe you can go back on flat rate  rather than meter otherwise why are they spending millions installing them, i know they offer to leave you on it for a while, but they send someone to check your usuage of water.
they are installing meters on every property in the Anglian region regardless if you want one or not, at the moment you can opt to stay on a flat rate, but I guess in time they will stop that, the difference between the both is not that much different anyway, a one man band more than likely would be better off with a meter anyway imo
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)