This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pureclean Essex Services

What to charge
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:30:58 am »
Hi

Been asked by commercial client to over see a job, as I cant do it myself, have to take photos, then get 3 quotes in, choose contractor, then check out job on completion, take more photos, and pay contractor, then invoice client at the end of the month, but I'm not sure what percentage to stick on top for my charge.

Brian

colin purewater

Re: What to charge
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:22:01 am »
Depends how big the job is but
I would want at least a Couple of hundred
Or 20%
keep it simple

George P

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:40:47 pm »
a guy i spoke to recently said something like this would depend on client but it varies between 5% - 30%, you would need to know (you may already know) if your client is expecting you to pay the contractors on completion and then they pay you,

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 12:56:40 pm »
Or 20%

Hi

The job is having quite a big tree pruned back by at least half its height, it stands around 60ft tall and about 20ft wide, so going to cost a few bob before I put my charge on.

Brian

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 02:44:09 pm »
Tell your client you will charge say 10% and tell the contractor you will have 10% of the top.

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 02:51:36 pm »
Or 20%

Hi

The job is having quite a big tree pruned back by at least half its height, it stands around 60ft tall and about 20ft wide, so going to cost a few bob before I put my charge on.

Brian

Why are they asking you to oversee it if it is just tree work?

deeege

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 03:43:11 pm »
Or 20%

Hi

Brian

Colin purewater is your man for the job!
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Pureclean Essex Services

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 06:32:33 pm »
Or 20%

Hi

Brian

Why are they asking you to oversee it if it is just tree work?

Hi, They asked me to oversee the works as they don't have the time, or staff  to visit the site and sort it themselves.

Brian