Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Loving it right now
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:14:02 pm »
We are flying right now and I love it! 26 new houses this week so far and it's only tue. God knows how many extras. My 6 canvassers are really paying off, 7th starting next week. Going to try for 1000 new customers this year. Only got about 200 so far but it's really only kicked in the last 3 weeks. I'm loving the buzz I'm getting and got the exhibition stand idea to try in a month or two. The work is out there for those that crack on!
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

8weekly

Re: Loving it right now
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:41:16 pm »
Have you decided leafleting isn't the way forward?

wfp master

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »
Aye very good well done.

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 07:59:49 pm »
This time next year, you will be a millionaire  ;D

Stephen.C

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:15:45 pm »
Are you rebuilding after your long lay-off? good on you fella
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

Lee Pryor

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
No leafleting us still good, my canvassers deliver leaflets at the same tone so it's a combo of both. I don't need to rebuild as I only had 3 weeks off. One of my team ran things while I was off so the business didn't suffer in any way, in fact it grew while I was off

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 09:26:49 pm »
No leafleting us still good, my canvassers deliver leaflets at the same tone so it's a combo of both. I don't need to rebuild as I only had 3 weeks off. One of my team ran things while I was off so the business didn't suffer in any way, in fact it grew while I was off

hey lee , hope u alrite m8y
good to see u back posting and contributing again.
spk soon m8

Dani J

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:31:08 pm »
Great to hear Lee I am happy for you  :)
Don’t forget every time sun is out there are queue of people who want their windows clean and come half year down the line half of them cancel. But good on you.
How is your franchisee coming up?
How many franchisee have you got now?

Stephen.C

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 09:33:35 pm »
Apologies, I thought you were off for a lot longer.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

Danny Guest

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 11:59:15 pm »
Me and a canvasser picked up 25 houses in 2 hours tonight. Canvassing is definitely the best method
Guest Cleaning Services

Danny Guest

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 12:12:46 am »
Why are you aiming for another 800 customers in 6 months with 7 canvassers?

I'm sure you could double that figure with the right people.

Over 6 months each canvasser would need to average 10-12 new customers per week to reach 2000 by the end of 2013!

I canvassed 17 and the lad got 8 in two hours so even 2000 may be conservative for you if averaged across the year.

It comes down to viability and your plans on expansion but if your expanding I would do as much as possible!

Good luck
Guest Cleaning Services

Lee Pryor

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 10:05:55 am »
The people I employ go out during the day. Evenings always get better results but its much harder to get people to do it. In a few weeks when there more into it I will see which of them might be up for giving it a go.

roundbuilder

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 11:40:53 am »
Lee i had mine out during the day. Its great when they are canvassing as the cleaners are working. Realy good results when custies are in seeing how rotten there windows are with sun shineinv on them and also you can ditch the messers quick who only want 1 clean where you can charge 50 percent more etc to be quids in.
Results are good in the day if your targetting the right properties. Bungalows and big houses are best in the day as they ignore the door in the evenings.
Im building again in july and am waiting on your results from the shopping mall to give that a bash so hurry up and get on it lol...
You have your head screwed on, i couldnt work out why you was against canvassing before?? It realy is the best way forward..
How much are you paying canvassers??.

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 12:48:17 pm »
How much customer do you have, if you can build at 800 a year.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 04:10:09 pm »
I was never against canvassing I just did leaflets instead, now its both. Im paying them £6.25 per hour then £10 for for each customer and a further £5 for every add on service a customer has with their first clean.

Taking on 800 customers is easy if you are growing your business. Its not like im trying to fit them in. We have just purchased a brand new van and system and I will take on more cleaners later in the year.

Dani J

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2013, 07:08:58 pm »
Lee so i take it you are not doing the Franchisee any more ?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 08:24:42 pm »
I will be in the future and have had lots of interest, my existing business is doing well  and I just dont have the  time. I plan to be in a position to sell the first one  by spring next year and then  I will see what comes over time.

Dani J

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 08:45:16 pm »
I will be in the future and have had lots of interest, my existing business is doing well  and I just dont have the  time. I plan to be in a position to sell the first one  by spring next year and then  I will see what comes over time.

Contact Ian Lancaster, i am sure he can help you.

LBWCS

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:34 pm »
well done Lee i enjoy reading about you business. Clearly you have ambition and it gives us all something to think about.

G & M

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 10:24:48 pm »
Well done Lee, Lee how do you pick your canvassers and what sort of age profile is best.