This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

canvassing today after leaflet drop
« on: June 01, 2013, 08:34:41 am »
i did a leaflet drop the other day on an estate of 4 and 5 bedroom houses.there are 180 posh houses.most of the windows were filthy so im hopeful ill pick up a few!! ;D ;D

my bare min to make it worth it to start off with is 5 x £20 houses.

these houses will all be put on a 2 monthly basis,text night before clean,BACS transfer or SAE.

ill report back later.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

Re: canvassing today after leaflet drop
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 12:04:06 pm »
update

around 40 houses knocked that were in.loads said they had a window cleaner(frames,doors and sills and awkward windows filthy).one woman said no we dont want a window cleaner(her windows were absolutely minging!)

one guy said "how much do you charge" i said £15 for yours.he said well our window cleaner charges £7 and he s been cleaning theirs for 6 years!"

quite a few said they clean their own.4 said they would think about it and get back to me.loads not in!to be honest i think im better going one night in the week between 630pm-830pm!

ive not picked up a single customer yet!i made a note of all the ones not in(which was the vast majority!).i think cos its half term lots of potential customers still on holiday/out for the day.

oh well!better luck in the week!i only need 5 x £20 houses to make it worthwhile going up there to start with!

price higher/work harder!

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 01:00:48 pm »
Unlucky mate, i've found Saturdays can be a bit hit or miss.
I've had some good results on Saturdays and other times hardly anyones home.
This is why I think the leaflet first thing is a waste of time, lets face it 99% either have a windie or dont want one. Its our job to find the 1% that do so its too much mucking about leafleting a whole estate and then going back and canvassing when the chances are you wont get anything anyway.
Personally I just get out cold calling, works for me

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 05:39:51 pm »
Ten bob millionaires  :P big house new cars = dirty windows :o
Spit and polish

Mist A Bit

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 09:32:02 pm »
i did a leaftet drop bank holiday monday just gone, got 5 new jobs secured 4 on monthly and a 2 monthly  £80 in total
i dropped about 300 leaflets so a good return in my book.

Mist A Bit

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 09:33:13 pm »
i did a leaftet drop bank holiday monday just gone, got 5 new jobs secured 4 on monthly and a 2 monthly  £80 in total
just to add to that i dont go knocking after. Ive always had a pleasing response from leaflets. i have the mrs delivering them to.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 10:58:57 pm »

thats a very good returm for 300