This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R.C Property

Re: My New Custom Made Gutter Shoot
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 10:54:21 pm »
Here is my proper set that I use when I need them

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 11:27:08 pm »
Thanks for the idea I will make myself one out of water proof heavy duty plastic vinyl  and I might even sell them for 39.95.

R.C Property

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 11:31:03 pm »
Thanks for the idea I will make myself one out of water proof heavy duty plastic vinyl  and I might even sell them for 39.95.

That's ok no problem.

Barryy

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 02:22:23 am »

Any chance you could post a link for that ladder, or the model number?

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 11:33:08 am »
Its a heavy duty triple combination ladder with self leveling foot.

scottt24

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 12:44:49 pm »

I was thinking of making them from recycled ladies stockings
£9.99
Or
£99.99 if I don't wash them first
Thanks,
              Scott

R.C Property

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 12:48:55 pm »

Any chance you could post a link for that ladder, or the model number?

this is a link to the new model of mine,

http://www.ladderstore.com/ladders/combination-3-part-universal-ladders/combination-ladder-with-adjustable-stabiliser-3-x-12-rungs.html

Barryy

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 01:04:26 pm »

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 08:51:40 pm »
Superb idea.
Just an idea,if it had velcro straps further down could it be attached to the ladder enabling the shoot to open wider and also be more stable when moving the ladder?

R.C Property

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 08:58:30 pm »
Superb idea.
Just an idea,if it had velcro straps further down could it be attached to the ladder enabling the shoot to open wider and also be more stable when moving the ladder?

it could do,

the diameter is 7.5inchs so nothing should get stuck down it.

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 09:01:13 pm »
Superb idea.

it could do,

I reckon you could do well with this,are you able to protect the design in some way for obvious reasons?

R.C Property

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 09:04:31 pm »
Superb idea.

it could do,

I reckon you could do well with this,are you able to protect the design in some way for obvious reasons?

could do but thats all extra cost £1000+ and could take a few years to get it sorted,

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 09:11:20 pm »
Superb idea.

it could do,

could do but thats all extra cost £1000+ and could take a few years to get it sorted,

Dont know about costs,but i would have thought £1000 approx would be a snip to get this design protected.It's the sort of product that you would see in screw-fix catalogue,an easy answer to a problem....Anyway,good luck with whatever you do.

R.C Property

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 09:18:55 pm »
Superb idea.

it could do,

Dont know about costs,but i would have thought £1000 approx would be a snip to get this design protected.It's the sort of product that you would see in screw-fix catalogue,an easy answer to a problem....Anyway,good luck with whatever you do.

Yer thats just the starting cost, some good upto £3000. But would he good if I had that sort of money just sitting around.

Mmm dragons den maybe!! Lol

Cheers