This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Philip Osborne

Re: Working next to this fella today
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:33 pm »
so the customer chooses the guy on a ladder?I doubt thatv hes ona forum moaning about his day ::)roll.... he worked hard ..he got payed , and they want him over YOU...
seriously... you need to get a life ... having a pole that squirts pure water doesnt give you God satus ???
you are just a wndow cleaner... and by the status a window cleaner with insecurities... lol
and thats why people get hurt doing ladder work. dumb ass
so go and aproach the guy...put your handbags away and stop bitching about it...dumb ass
Hmmm ... I can only see one handbag in here.  When you mention "status" ... you do realise all the "Cleanitup God"s in here don't choose that status for themselves?  It's just automatically assigned based on how active they are ... like your Sr. Member status.
The faster, cheaper, easier way to order quality flyers
www.weloveflyers.co.uk

ascjim

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 07:03:52 pm »
A house for £12?!

Round here you can get £35 for a three bed semi.

Were do you live?  the year 2036 ?

haha you are the man!

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 07:16:36 pm »
The ladder must been dug in grass then, not just on concrete.

Ive been window cleaning 10 years, 1 year wfp... and ive done what this guy is doing LOADS of times, and I know a fair few others on here have aswell.

Certainly wouldnt do it now, BUT, this is common pratice still in the window cleaning world.

Everyone's seems shocked to see this  ???

Shocked because he doesn't NEED to do it. He has a perfectly good alternative yet no 'man bits'

sean liam

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2013, 11:08:25 pm »
He could even trad them with extension pole. That's just nuts.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2013, 11:20:00 pm »
so the customer chooses the guy on a ladder?I doubt thatv hes ona forum moaning about his day ::)roll.... he worked hard ..he got payed , and they want him over YOU...
seriously... you need to get a life ... having a pole that squirts pure water doesnt give you God satus ???
you are just a wndow cleaner... and by the status a window cleaner with insecurities... lol
and thats why people get hurt doing ladder work. dumb ass
so go and aproach the guy...put your handbags away and stop bitching about it...dumb ass
Hmmm ... I can only see one handbag in here.  When you mention "status" ... you do realise all the "Cleanitup God"s in here don't choose that status for themselves?  It's just automatically assigned based on how active they are ... like your Sr. Member status.

::)roll
I'm a god between the sheets as well as on here ;D