This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

David Kent @ KentKleen

Re: Could you do garage doors as well?
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »
We do a good job on all the frames and doors, but, on a large number of recent first cleans the customer has only commented on the garage door! I like it when they didnt realise you include it as part of there monthly clean (we get a lot of new business through recommendations so these new customers dont realise we clean them)
Every little helps!!!

harunh

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2013, 11:16:17 pm »
I clean garage door everytime i clean a house :)

the first clean on a garage door can take a good few mins... but after 2 clean ill scrub all the door for 30 seconds and ill have 30 seconds for rinsing so it only takes 1 min reeli

JamesAJF

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 12:08:06 am »
I don't charge, takes a minute of my time and one happy custie.
yep me to
bish bash bosh

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 06:56:21 pm »
I feel its a misconception to thing when a customers ash for an extra it must be a freebee.I would not even draw there attention to an increased price. I would do it and charge more as if it is normal. To be a true business all work is charged for.
If you want to make money in your business dont justify your pricing as if its a negotiable matter. Customers need to understand window cleaners are a business like all other business in your area.
 I had a customer from the lovely  eastern folk wanting to negotiate all and every price.I just acted insulted and embarrased and said one never negotiates a price on a service. Only the purchases on solid goods.I will never dream of going into there shop and haggle the price of an icecream.

Rule of thumb. Any work done cheap is cheap work and regarded a worthless..

8weekly

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 07:52:25 pm »
Rule of thumb. Any work done cheap is cheap work and regarded a worthless..
Very right.