Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Vernon Purcell

Re: Solution / vacuum hoses
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 01:40:23 pm »
Is 40 pounds a lot for either a 25 foot vacuum or solution hose
Vernon Purcell
I can be Googled

Liahona

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 12:23:43 am »
Gary, I bought a portable over here but having said that mine is on its way over at the end of March..... other than that all my machines I had sent over, tm, all wands, upholstery, carpet, sx 12, sx7, high pressure lances, all me hoses, cordless sprayers, bladder pumps, etcetera etcetera....... Give you an idea of costs.......50ft of 3/8 solution hose here without looking around is about 120 quid with an on/off valve... from the US i could get 3 of the same.... and thats just the hoses......... Chemical wise as you know I use maybe 10% from here the rest I have sent over...... A lot of the chemicals available here have been banned in the US so I like the more "friendly" ones I am used to using..... I think but am not sure..... the tm I use if you got it over here would be close to 18,000 and then by the time you add all the goodies I mentioned above would be about 28,000...... I had all my stuff including the shipping and recieving fees for just under 12,000...... Need I say more, tm's arent that expensive, just here in England they are but thats a whole nother story which I am not going into..... P.S. havent the postings got boring now we arent bantering off of each other, Best, Dave.

Liahona

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2006, 12:27:11 am »
P.P.S. As far as I know there are only 3 machines over here like mine, although I am sure that figure is wrong, anyway, there is one in Scotland, one in Ireland and I have the third, best, Dave.

craigp

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 08:30:31 am »
interesting, dave, which u.s. supplier do u use, does it not cost alot shipping then, i have thought of odering small things hand tools ect from u.s. but floor wand hoses? they still work out cheaper?

craig

Liahona

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 01:39:33 am »
Craig, save me writing it all out again have a look in the "would you buy from the US " topic, hope it helps. Best, Dave.

stuart_clark

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2006, 08:25:52 am »
I have just purchased 15metres of combined vacume and high preasure solution hose from woodbridge commercial £90.00 plus vat ! i think ashbys charge someware near that for just 7.5 metres....Stu Clark.

Liahona

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 07:23:06 pm »
Stu, were the hose 1/4 or 3/8 and 1 1/2 or 2inch???????, Best, Dave.

stuart_clark

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 07:34:45 pm »
Hi dave! the hoses were1.5inch .5inch

Vernon Purcell

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 07:05:45 pm »
Stuart
What type of solution hose were you supplied