This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SB Cleaning

Fao Alex Gardiner
« on: May 12, 2013, 05:40:42 pm »
Hi Alex

I ordered some smart clamps last week for a extreme 25 and have been sent clamps numbered 1-4, shouldn't it be clamps 2-5 ? As the no1 clamp is for the quick release I thought ???

I wouldn't normally post a message to you in this section but could do with an answer before I hacksaw the clamp off and left poleless for tomorrow......

Alex Gardiner

Re: Fao Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 07:17:11 pm »
Hi SB

Apologies for this. You are correct that it should be clamps 2-5 for an Xtreme25 pole.

There were a few sent out like this by a member of staff who did not know that all clamp kits started from No.2. In each case the client was rung and either spoken to or a message left on their answer phone and the extra size clamp sent out separately.

It may be that you have a phone message you have not heard yet and the clamp is already on its way to you. I will get the staff to check tomorrow morning and if your clamp order slipped through the net they will then send out a No.5 clamp for you.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 07:29:37 pm »
Hi SB

Apologies for this. You are correct that it should be clamps 2-5 for an Xtreme25 pole.

There were a few sent out like this by a member of staff who did not know that all clamp kits started from No.2. In each case the client was rung and either spoken to or a message left on their answer phone and the extra size clamp sent out separately.

It may be that you have a phone message you have not heard yet and the clamp is already on its way to you. I will get the staff to check tomorrow morning and if your clamp order slipped through the net they will then send out a No.5 clamp for you.

Thanks Alex :)

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 07:53:53 pm »
Hi SB

i blame the management....bad training ;D ;D ;D ;D

keyser soze

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 10:15:58 pm »
Hi SB

i blame the management....bad training ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah as good alex and his magic poles are etc . the one thing his company do get wrong is they send out the wrong stuff quiet a bit  . saying this he always sorts it ...