This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chez

Excellent service from facelift!
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:16:48 am »
I was a silly boy and broke a part of my pheonix pole on the Thursday morning ???
Phoned up facelift at 9.30 am telling them of the problem, said they would send out a new part free of charge and I received  it Friday 1 pm! Excellent service!  ;D

Dougaldum

Re: Excellent service from facelift!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 09:10:10 pm »
gardeners all the way ;)

ben M

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 10:03:55 pm »

keyser soze

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:16:46 pm »
facelift deserves a fair chance . i'm gardener through and through but facelift looks a decent company tbh

gary999

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 08:49:38 am »
gardeners all the way ;)

oh dear more of a window licker than a cleaner...personally i hope
they suceed a good competitive market is good for us all...even the
licker above :)

G Griffin

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 08:56:23 am »
gardeners all the way ;)
why?

Correct.
Do you have to like one or the other?  ::)roll
Hang on, though; too many choices might be too difficult for us window cleaners to deal with.
Telly or lap top? Aaargh, I can't cope.......
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

chez

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 11:40:28 am »
gardeners all the way ;)

Obvious question, but I assume you have tried both? I have, Gardeners are excellent poles and so are pheonix. Good to try both and make an informed decision. Funny how a thread like this which is just giving a company a thumbs up for an excellent service turns into a debate. Just as Gardeners deserve good credit where it is due, so do facelift when it is due.  ;D ;)

SPE

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 01:05:13 pm »
gardeners all the way ;)

Obvious question, but I assume you have tried both? I have, Gardeners are excellent poles and so are pheonix. Good to try both and make an informed decision. Funny how a thread like this which is just giving a company a thumbs up for an excellent service turns into a debate. Just as Gardeners deserve good credit where it is due, so do facelift when it is due.  ;D ;)
agree with you on that one chez,
it seems impossible to put a post up on here singinging the praises of a supplier without someone mentioning the 'G' word. ??? ::)roll :D
Its good to hear you have had good service, I was going to consider a phoenix pole as a replacement to my clx before the new clamps had come out, and I may still !
Simon

chez

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 03:19:14 pm »
gardeners all the way ;)

agree with you on that one chez,
it seems impossible to put a post up on here singinging the praises of a supplier without someone mentioning the 'G' word. ??? ::)roll :D
Its good to hear you have had good service, I was going to consider a phoenix pole as a replacement to my clx before the new clamps had come out, and I may still !
Simon

Hey Simon.
It's funny but I actually enjoy using the pheonix more than the Gardeners perhaps because the sections are slightly smaller in diameter but its the clamps, because they are not from side to side but up and down they just seem easier to use and quicker and I hardly have to adjust at all. Give it a try at least then you will know by actual testing of both!!  ;) all the best Chez