This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cliff perkins

Re: so what are the new clamps like guys?
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 09:20:11 pm »
Cut my clamps of this morning and glued new 1s on took about 15 mins and they are in my van drying giving them 24 hours to dry and will try them sunday on my own house.
Verdict to follow
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

Avo

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 07:07:18 am »
I don't like it when you open each lever the clamp moves forwards n back,I tend to keep looking down at the clamps instead of the job it's self but sure I'd get used to it.. They do feel stronger and smooth when opened n closed  :)

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 07:10:18 am »
I don't like it when you open each lever the clamp moves forwards n back,I tend to keep looking down at the clamps instead of the job it's self but sure I'd get used to it.. They do feel stronger and smooth when opened n closed  :)

Thanks for that, its little things like this what suprise new users. So thanks again mate

GB

Avo

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 07:31:58 am »

Thanks for that, its little things like this what suprise new users. So thanks again mate

GB
you had ago with them yet GB?

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 07:37:26 am »

GB

Not yet, but i intend to buy some soon!

Avo

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 07:40:17 am »

GB

Not yet, but i intend to buy some soon!
i might do a clamp upgrade for my slx22

Fin Clearview

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 07:48:01 am »

+1

Avo

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 07:52:05 am »

+1
yes  :) so it's not just me being a tart!!
When there open they rattle about don't they?

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 09:53:52 am »
Anyone know where the fitting video has gone? was going to fit mine but can't see the vid anywhere ???

ben M

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 10:00:35 am »
Anyone know where the fitting video has gone? was going to fit mine but can't see the vid anywhere ???
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Gardiner-Smart-Clamp-DIY-Upgrade-Kits-ClampII_SET.html

last video at the bottom ;)

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 10:01:51 am »
Been removed Ben?

ben M

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 10:10:56 am »
Been removed Ben?
no Ronnie,still there,you can't see the video? refresh your page maybe

try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUW1WpzfpyE

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 10:34:58 am »
Got it, cheer's Ben. ;)

ben M

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 10:35:55 am »
Got it, cheer's Ben. ;)
You're welcome  :)

Flash..

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2013, 04:43:11 pm »
I fitted the new clamps to my 14 month old SLX 25 and 12 month old CLX 10 on friday cut the excess glue off today gave everything a good clean and renewed the stop tapes.  Wanted to try it all out so gave my windows a clean and I am very impressed and happy.  The clamps work very well no spinning or hard to collapse sections as before its just like having a new pole.  If you are considering if its worth getting the new clamps my verdict would be 100% yes.  Only trouble is she thinks I am cleaning the windows every sunday now. :o