This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

8weekly

Gardiners brushes round peg into square hole.
« on: May 10, 2013, 09:27:21 pm »
I have just opened my parcel containing a new Superlite brush and resineck and the resineck has a square end, but the brush has a round screw in fitting. Am I missing something?

colin purewater

Re: Gardiners brushes round peg into square hole.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 09:30:35 pm »
It's the new quick logic system
keep it simple

8weekly

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 09:35:30 pm »
It's the new quick logic system
Can you explain the quick logic system so that I understand how to get the square peg into the round hole? Obviously I am being slow...

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 09:35:48 pm »
I have just opened my parcel containing a new Superlite brush and resineck and the resineck has a square end, but the brush has a round screw in fitting. Am I missing something?

your order has been messed up somewhere... either by you, or a mistake by gardiners.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:38:25 pm »
you should of ordered/been sent one of these..

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QUICK_LOQ_Socket.html

8weekly

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 09:38:51 pm »

your order has been messed up somewhere... either by you, or a mistake by gardiners.
Ah.... Ok. I assume not by me as I ordered both simultaneously and would make the natural assumption that the brush and resineck would be compatible.

8weekly

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »
you should of ordered/been sent one of these..

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QUICK_LOQ_Socket.html

You mean I guess that one of those should have been on the brush instead of the screw in fitting.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 09:42:56 pm »

Ah.... Ok. I assume not by me as I ordered both simultaneously and would make the natural assumption that the brush and resineck would be compatible.

over the phone or internet?

8weekly

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 09:46:46 pm »

over the phone or internet?
Phone. I will sort it on Monday. I thought I was being dense tbh.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 09:52:35 pm »

It sounds like a packing error - my apologies.

To rectify this for you as quickly as possible could you email me your name and full address to alex@agardiner.co.uk and I will get a QuicK-LoQ socket sent out to you in the post tomorrow morning. This can then be swapped for the socket that is on the brush.

8weekly

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 10:05:05 pm »
Thanks Alex. Email sent. On a seperate note, it is amazing the difference in feel between the new brush and the old one. Also, I am trying out the fan jets as I saw Cliff Perkins using them and thought they looked really effective.