This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Solar Panel Cleaning Pics
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2013, 10:54:45 pm »
Never berated him. Just asked for clarity on the forum.

Rhino has kindly decided to show the forum some pics of his recent cleans and within minutes you have both decided now is a good time to post your own pics in somebody else's thread. You can both start your own threads you know!

Edit: I never questioned whether Steve should be Vat registered either Alex so please don't make up accusations, thanks.
Message taken Deeege. However, I thought the forum and each thread within it was a communal place for sharing. As this thread is entitled "Solar Panel Cleaning Pics" I presumed it was a good place to put a pic of solar panel cleaning.

I won't be drawn into a tit-for-tat discussion about this. If the mods think my post is inappropriate in a solar panel picture thread, they can delete, but I feel confident they won't.

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 11:05:42 pm »

Rhino has kindly decided to show the forum some pics of his recent cleans and within minutes you have both decided now is a good time to post your own pics in somebody else's thread. You can both start your own threads you know!

Edit: I never questioned whether Steve should be Vat registered either Alex so please don't make up accusations, thanks.

Well im glad things look clear enough for you know.

deeege

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 11:13:29 pm »

Well im glad things look clear enough for you know.

That the best you can come up with after making up false accusations Re Steve being VAT registered? Your making yourself seem rather silly now Alex.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 04:55:03 am »
Any way nice pics lads some good jobs their . Mike

Darranvps

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 06:56:59 am »
Hi
I think it is good that others put up similar photos

We use photobucket as S.A.J once explained me how to do it.

It was for the EA and the RAMS we had to produce were a nightmare but with a bit of dedication we got through it.

Staff I used were trained in IPAF - PASMA - Safety Harness Awareness - And NVQ level 2 working at height safely. It took them a week driving around various sites throughout England and all were delighted with the results.

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 07:42:39 am »
Any way nice pics lads some good jobs their . Mike
Thanks mike.  :)

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 07:46:59 am »
Hi

It was for the EA and the RAMS we had to produce were a nightmare but with a bit of dedication we got through it.

Staff I used were trained in IPAF - PASMA - Safety Harness Awareness - And NVQ level 2 working at height safely. It took them a week driving around various sites throughout England and all were delighted with the results.
Hi rhino man. The RAMS can be a complete nightmare. I have two jobs confirmed, one of which wants the most detailed RAMS I have put together, but it may be trumped by the other job which will need a RAMS where the rules are very very tight, to the point where I am not sure I or anyone can satisfy them!

Would you agree that just because everyone has wfp these days, not everyone could do some of these solar jobs?

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 08:25:45 am »
Those bird poo's look menacing. Also cleaning from the cherry picker at that angle is such hard work,

If I were you Rhino id buy the gardiners wide extrmem. Its twice the size of your brush with four jets so makes cleaning them alot easier and quicker

ben M

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 10:21:45 am »
Those bird poo's look menacing. Also cleaning from the cherry picker at that angle is such hard work,

If I were you Rhino id buy the gardiners wide extrmem. Its twice the size of your brush with four jets so makes cleaning them alot easier and quicker
+1

Darranvps

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »
Hi

Hi rhino man. The RAMS can be a complete nightmare. I have two jobs confirmed, one of which wants the most detailed RAMS I have put together, but it may be trumped by the other job which will need a RAMS where the rules are very very tight, to the point where I am not sure I or anyone can satisfy them!

Would you agree that just because everyone has wfp these days, not everyone could do some of these solar jobs?

If you need help with RAMS Rob from M-Clean might be able to help you - just let him know I sent you.

Not everyone with a WFP can clean a window properly but hopefully by coming onto this forum they will see the advantages of becoming a professional in whatever field they have chosen to work in, and will no doubt benefit themselves financially in the long run if they continue to develop themselves and their businesses as we have done these past three years since we started in March 2010

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 11:02:26 pm »
Hi

If you need help with RAMS Rob from M-Clean might be able to help you - just let him know I sent you.

Not everyone with a WFP can clean a window properly but hopefully by coming onto this forum they will see the advantages of becoming a professional in whatever field they have chosen to work in, and will no doubt benefit themselves financially in the long run if they continue to develop themselves and their businesses as we have done these past three years since we started in March 2010
Nice answer mate, I like it.  :)

Darranvps

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 12:13:26 pm »
A few more...

Lads are going to order a bigger brush for gardiners as suggested - makes sense as we have a lot of these in the pipeline

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 05:03:05 pm »
Get the 2mm jets aswell, and maybe a carbon goose neck to give you a bit of stand off from the panel. I find this helps when the pole is out over 30ft

Darranvps

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2013, 06:58:25 pm »
Thanks Alex - will do!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2013, 09:23:27 pm »
i would be very suprised if all 3 of you weren't vat registered; I know Rhinoman is

S.A.J

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2013, 08:15:46 pm »
@ s.a.j...

I always used to look forward to your pics mate. you should start uploading them again!  ;D

May do some next week just for you mate 😉 ;)

8weekly

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 10:15:03 pm »
Hi

But you can because you have a solar panel cleaning domain?  ;D ;D ;D ;D