This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neiljoust

filter system
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:15:24 am »
hi whee is best place to get a reverse os filter system from please been looking round but they are all abut 600 to 900 pounds or is that about right what you pay please

Carl@Cwc

Re: filter system
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 10:43:38 am »
hi whee is best place to get a reverse os filter system from please been looking round but they are all abut 600 to 900 pounds or is that about right what you pay please

whats your tds?

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:45:47 pm »
If you dont want to pay that sort of money ( and that i'm afraid is the price )

The Merlin is a very good option available from around £275.00 - but its best to
use a booster pump to get the best tds and production rate ( around 100 hrs p/h )
a decent booster pump will cost you £125 or so

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 10:06:28 pm »

if your tds is below 200
mines at 250ish or i would of bought it btw.

this is an absolute steal.

Item Location: sussex

I have a brand new Gardiner H4 kit (see link)

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/-EZ-Pure--Commercial-RO-HF5---Kit1-EZ_PURE_RO_KIT1_HF4.html

I purchased 2 units in November last year, fitted one in my sons van and the other was for a friend who wanted to convert to WFP.

The "friend" had an accident in the snow and his van was written off, he has bought another but has changed his mind with regards to WFP.

Fortunately he had already paid me half the cost of the unit so I have it to sell to recoup my money.

If you are interested text or ring me on 07793763352