This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Handyman Window Cleaning Services

the more i think about it the more it makes me sick
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:22:44 pm »
I used to clean windows for this guys hotel

20 years ago a relative lived/rented a room in his hotel, after taking a shower and drying off he could hear a sound from the other side of the door, obviously before checking he wrapped the towel back around him. on opening the door this guy was on his knees rattling a bunch of keys. 

he was really peeping on my relative and came up with a poor excuse for what he was doing.

after a very stern warning it was soon forgotten about.

I was told this story when I told my relative that I got the hotel  to clean (3 years ago)

with my knowledge of this guy being a creep, I was always wary what his dirty mind could explore.

but id never guess he was into 15 year old boys

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Swansea-hotel-boss-Michael-Paul-Hart-Jones-53/story-18811976-detail/story.html#axzz2RaAtJkcs

just the thought I been in the same vicinity of a paedo, makes me sick

Stephen C Brophy

wfp master

Re: the more i think about it the more it makes me sick
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:03:33 pm »
c**** like that should be shot. >:( >:(

Handyman Window Cleaning Services

Re: the more i think about it the more it makes me sick
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 05:29:42 pm »
he sold place on about a year ago. which coincides with the dates of his offences.  he was guilty back then.

new owners didn't want me as they found a cheaper window cleaner for a ridiculous cheap price.  they seemed a bit fishy.

when I see film when people were on death row and the public would watch executions, I never understood it.

but some stories I hear about paedos I feel that I would be happy to see it.
Stephen C Brophy