Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

aqua-daptor mk3 and carbon gooseneck
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:32:38 pm »
any of you guys use these aqua-daptors with carbon goosenecks?if so what adaptors do you use for the goosenecks lads?

seriously thinking of buying a couple as im sick of pole taps now!!

cheers guys

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

P.C.S.

Re: aqua-daptor mk3 and carbon gooseneck
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:32:23 pm »
I switched over to WFP about 8 months ago, started out using a simple tap set up... that lasted just over a week before I ordered my first Aqua-dapter (Mk3l).
Still using the same carbon gooseneck adapter that I ordered with my first Aqua-dapter (mainly because I can't get the gooseneck back out!)
Got the newer Mk3xl fitted to my Xtreme 25 & couldn't imagine being without it... a noticeable amount lighter & seems to operate smoother than the Mk3l!!

Hope that's of some use to you.

Paul.

wpclean

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 09:35:21 pm »
Why don't you put a tap fitting on the end of the hose reel, have been doing this for over a year now and still going strong !

SB Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:05:43 pm »
I switched over to WFP about 8 months ago, started out using a simple tap set up... that lasted just over a week before I ordered my first Aqua-dapter (Mk3l).
Still using the same carbon gooseneck adapter that I ordered with my first Aqua-dapter (mainly because I can't get the gooseneck back out!)
Got the newer Mk3xl fitted to my Xtreme 25 & couldn't imagine being without it... a noticeable amount lighter & seems to operate smoother than the Mk3l!!

Paul.
I have the xl on my extreme 25 too, wouldn't be with out it :)

ben M

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 10:08:24 pm »

Paul.
an aqua dapter fitted to a xtreme 25  :o, what a joke! why do you add weight on a xtreme gardiner pole????

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 10:16:07 pm »

Paul.
an aqua dapter fitted to a xtreme 25  :o, what a joke! why do you add weight on a xtreme gardiner pole????
With the extreme brushes fitted its a brilliant set up!

P.C.S.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 10:38:05 pm »

Paul.
With the extreme brushes fitted its a brilliant set up!
Agreed, with the xtreme brush fitted instead of a standard super-lite it goes some way to balancing out the extra weight of the Aqua-dapter... some control of the bare-bones xtreme set up is lost but I don't mind the sacrifice for the benefits that the AD brings to the way that I work.
Horses for courses, each to their own, etc etc...

Paul

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 11:29:15 pm »
cheers for the replies lads!

ive just ordered 2 aqua-daptor mk 3 XLs! ;D ;D

ordered 2 of the new v2 carbon gooseneck adaptors as well.

ill be fitting these to both my 22 SLX and 25 SLX.ill put some pics up when they arrive! ;D ;D

i have to admit ive had a love/hate relationship with aqua-daptors but they are just the easiest/fastest way to control water flow!!

ive had two mark 2 aqua-daptors before now.first one the body snapped in half after 14 months and the other is just gathering dust in my storage space!i think ill sell my mark 2 to a windy i know!! ;)

JackieW

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 11:34:02 pm »
"an aqua dapter fitted to a xtreme 25  , what a joke! why do you add weight on a xtreme gardiner pole?"

I think it's to control the water flow in an efficient manner but I may be mistaken.

Would it be better to add weight to a heavy pole?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 07:11:58 am »
cheers for the replies lads!

ive just ordered 2 aqua-daptor mk 3 XLs! ;D ;D

ordered 2 of the new v2 carbon gooseneck adaptors as well.

ill be fitting these to both my 22 SLX and 25 SLX.ill put some pics up when they arrive! ;D ;D

i have to admit ive had a love/hate relationship with aqua-daptors but they are just the easiest/fastest way to control water flow!!

ive had two mark 2 aqua-daptors before now.first one the body snapped in half after 14 months and the other is just gathering dust in my storage space!i think ill sell my mark 2 to a windy i know!! ;)
You won't regret it Daz!!

The xl will make your .mk2 Feel like a brick mate ;D

James chapman

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:43 pm »
how do i fit a mk3 aquadaptor to a gardiners carbon gooseneck??? i didnt think it was possible..

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 04:18:27 pm »
james you need the new v2 carbon gooseneck adaptor when ordering the aqua-daptor.also when you order the AD get the QR screw thread to fit into your quick release top clamp if you have an slx/clx.

so it goes like this.first you fit:

1) QR screw thread

2) aqua-daptor

3) v2 carbon gooseneck adaptor

4) carbon gooseneck

hope this helps mate. ;)

regards

dazmond