Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike #1

City & Guilds Funded Course
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:16:17 pm »
Message to lads in the North East a course is in the pipe line which is mostly based on Health & Safety awareness so could help with gaining contracts .

I have spoke to Gary Frost of Impact 43 Training today and their is a few interested companies i would like to attend this course and i am based in County Durham so if the demand is higher the course is much more likely to take place .

So phone Gary Frost on 01205 364333  and register your interest to secure a  funded space until 31st of July . Mike 

Paul H

Re: City & Guilds Funded Course
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:26:43 pm »
Message to lads in the North East a course is in the pipe line which is mostly based on Health & Safety awareness so could help with gaining contracts .

I have spoke to Gary Frost of Impact 43 Training today and their is a few interested companies i would like to attend this course and i am based in County Durham so if the demand is higher the course is much more likely to take place .

So phone Gary Frost on 01205 364333  and register your interest to secure a  funded space until 31st of July . Mike 

Is this the level 2 qcf one mate ??

Mike #1

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 05:05:34 am »
Only had a quick chat with Gary yesterday but it could be 1 & 2 if the demand is their give him a ring Paul ,

Were did you do your level 1 at just missed out on course at Leeds . Mike

Paul H

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 07:06:58 am »
Only had a quick chat with Gary yesterday but it could be 1 & 2 if the demand is their give him a ring Paul ,

Were did you do your level 1 at just missed out on course at Leeds . Mike

Was level 2 I did in boro ... And level 1 is ????

Mike #1

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 07:47:38 am »
It says City & Guilds QCF level 1 & 2 qualification . Mike

Paul H

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 02:25:25 pm »
It says City & Guilds QCF level 1 & 2 qualification . Mike

Done it mate ... Get on it while its there to be had