Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave0123

Re: gardiner push fit pole taps broke!
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 10:10:10 pm »
put a protecta ball each side then if u keep dragging it on the floor  :D
Dave.

STEVE-UK

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 10:11:03 pm »
Alex

Is it possible you may have a bad batch as one of the valves we had lasted only 5 minutes, The others lasted only a matter of days until they suffered the same fault as the one displayed in image

We have since ordered some from ebay and all are working fine and are several months old

Dani J

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 10:13:51 pm »

i bought 2 of these a few months ago and they ve both broke!!.second one today and one last month.at around a tenner a pop i expected them to last longer!i dont drag them on the ground and i dont yank my pole hose!both just popped off!!not happy!! :( :(

anyone else had this happen to them??

regards

dazmond

i had the same problem with them and now stop using them.

STEVE-UK

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 10:18:01 pm »
We mount ours on the gooseneck which prevents damage to the valve, The downside is you cant turn off the water when pole is extended

8weekly

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »
I broke two within weeks. I never got on with them at all.

wfp master

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 10:30:24 pm »
Alex

Is it possible you may have a bad batch as one of the valves we had lasted only 5 minutes, The others lasted only a matter of days until they suffered the same fault as the one displayed in image

We have since ordered some from ebay and all are working fine and are several months old
no user fault. dont let it drag on the ground or pull the hose right out of it when it snags.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 10:36:24 pm »
Alex

The answer is I would not know. We buy these in a few 1000 at a time but they are made by a large Italian manufacturing firm probably in batches of 100,000 at a time. If we have one returned to us having failed prematurely, we will usually replace under warranty as long as all parts are returned and are not exhibiting signs of accidental damage. We can then throw these back at the manufacturer.

We have not noticed an increase in failed units. I've got one on a pole that's only a few months old and it's working as well as the ones that are a couple of years old.

Feel free to email me if I can help further.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 10:42:43 pm »
You can get the push fit taps on ebay, but with a brass fitting that fits into the pole hose. Never had a problem....

Item number : 321112764825

The valves on this listing are exactly the same as the ones we sell. Made by the same Italian firm.

I like the brass inserts on them though.

Ste M

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 11:26:39 pm »
i use triggers that i buy from cleaning spot. just got the new unger trigger through today though and i cant wait to have a go of this one, looks very good in deed

windiewasher

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 11:35:05 pm »
i use triggers that i buy from cleaning spot. just got the new unger trigger through today though and i cant wait to have a go of this one, looks very good in deed
Mines at the royal mail >:(
are they good and do they fit any pole?
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

gary evans

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 06:10:40 am »
Hi Alex

Weve got one being sent back today snapped whilst tightening.

Bran new delivered am.

Gary